Home

Using Custom Rosters in MyLeague

This is a discussion on Using Custom Rosters in MyLeague within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-16-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey, just curious if I'm missing something here - when I go to load my custom rosters to start a MyLeague, I can't see anything saved locally. With this in mind, i went and uploaded my roster, but still I'm unable to find it even when searching for my user ID or roster name. Is there something I'm missing or is there no way to start a MyLeague with your own custom rosters at this point?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2017, 03:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OldSchoolCat's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Using Custom Rosters in MyLeague

Same, I wanted to use my custom roster that new mygm mode but can't seem to do so.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:56 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

When you start a My League, you can load your custom rosters on the second or third screen after you click on the mode. I forget which one because I'm not by my PS4, but loading them before you go into the mode doesn't do anything. You've got to load them when the option appears on the bottom of the screen...I think you hit triangle and then it will take you to your locally saved roster(s).
Old 09-16-2017, 04:38 PM   #4
Rookie

MoodMuzik's Arena

MyLeague you can, MyGM you can't which makes sense because it's story driven. Having a roster not predetermined would probably seriously F that up. Sucks for sure but that's the reality.
Old 09-16-2017, 11:57 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickstank
When you start a My League, you can load your custom rosters on the second or third screen after you click on the mode. I forget which one because I'm not by my PS4, but loading them before you go into the mode doesn't do anything. You've got to load them when the option appears on the bottom of the screen...I think you hit triangle and then it will take you to your locally saved roster(s).
Is this for real? I cannot for the life of me find my own custom rosters. I even shared it and tried searching my own gamertag. Nothing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2017, 12:09 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogurtProducer
Is this for real? I cannot for the life of me find my own custom rosters. I even shared it and tried searching my own gamertag. Nothing

Make sure all the teams have at least 8 players on the roster. All-Time teams, Classic Teams, and Current Teams must have 8 players minimum or you can't load up that created roster until you have this set. It works like this on play now at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2017, 12:36 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACE8
Make sure all the teams have at least 8 players on the roster. All-Time teams, Classic Teams, and Current Teams must have 8 players minimum or you can't load up that created roster until you have this set. It works like this on play now at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ah yes that is where I am in the wrong. I deleted all the classic players!
Old 09-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogurtProducer
Ah yes that is where I am in the wrong. I deleted all the classic players!
I did this too so I could keep pre-80s legends out of the fantasy draft. The roster will eventually show up if you're patient enough or you can upload it to 2k and re-download it and save it in another slot.

Hey 2K, please just let us clone legends to the free agency pool instead of making us deal with all of this tedious roster management.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »