Home

Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4

This is a discussion on Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-16-2017, 02:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4

Tim's Fictional Roster NBA 2K18 Edition

I have spent the last day testing things out and I believe that I have a system down now to make my Fictional Roster the most detailed and unique, than ever before.

1: I have made templates for each position to have 10 different play styles. For example, PG - Pass first PG, Scoring PG, Defensive PG, Physical Post PG, etc. These players will be used as a base. I will then edit faces, sigs, etc before they are added to the league. This will hopefully speed things up.

2: Every coach will be edited and made custom for each team. No real coaches but, they will be made with realism in mind. That means each coach will specialize in there own system, have there own unique skill set. For example: Coach Brian Clarkson. Former player, Tactition, skilled in the Triangle Offense and also played in a balanced system as a player. He likes guards over bigs and prefers players that have a high basketball IQ.

3: With fictional coaches comes playbooks and fictional GM's as well. To put it simple, I want to rework the entire roster, every moving part.

4: Realistic contracts, Rookies, Vets, Bargain contracts, bad contracts, injuries, accessories that are made to show injuries, etc.

5: Every single player will be handmade, everyone will have unique skills, sigs, attires, etc.

6: I think I've developed a system to make each CAP different but, I won't really know yet until I'm about15 teams in. I love 2k but the faces are way to similar.

7: Free Agents... there will be many, all from scratch and all with specific skills.

So far I can really see a difference in how the players behave with the new tendencies. I can't wait to see what combinations I can come up with.

So far I have created 16 test teams: PHI, MIL, CHI, CLE, BOS, LAC, MEM, ATL, MIA, CHA, UTH, SAC, NYK, LAL, ORL, DAL.

I have a new PS ID as well. No longer Leoalure, it's now : SirTimothyOfHyatts
Name: TimsFictionTest

Stay thirsty
Look for it on PSN. I will update later with my plan.

***Edit***

I think that I am going to wait for a patch to edit the CAP's with more detail. I am 16 teams in now and I can see that there is no way that I can make a 14 man squad for 30 teams and 80 Free Agents without more customization for the faces.

I pride myself on making every player different and special. I don't like clones and don't like that there is so little option for the faces. So, I am finishing with Dallas and then I will be waiting for a Patch to fix these CAP Options.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg NBA 2K18_20170924022335.jpg (311.8 KB, 298 views)
File Type: jpg NBA 2K18_20170916094407.jpg (248.7 KB, 294 views)

Last edited by leoalure; 12-14-2017 at 01:22 AM. Reason: added teams
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 01:27 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tim's Fictional Roster 2018 PS4

Looking forward for this
Old 09-19-2017, 01:53 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesardadon
Looking forward for this
Thanks... it'll be a slow and timely process but I will release as I add more and more teams. I usually work and rework them adnuaseum, so I will do my best to release as soon as I can.

Right now I'm building a player base of different player types. I've been mixing different styles together with realism in mind.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
Thanks... it'll be a slow and timely process but I will release as I add more and more teams. I usually work and rework them adnuaseum, so I will do my best to release as soon as I can.

Right now I'm building a player base of different player types. I've been mixing different styles together with realism in mind.
I know how time consuming it can be so take your time your efforts are appreciated!!
Old 09-19-2017, 09:57 PM   #5
Rookie

I added Dallas now to the list of completed teams. That makes DAL, PHI, SAC, and ATL.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2017, 11:16 PM   #6
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

I'm really looking forward to the final product! Your fictional rosters have always been the base to many of my My Leagues. You can literally create anything from a fictional roster. That's what makes it so great!
Old 09-21-2017, 09:36 AM   #7
Rookie

The Utah Jazz has been added to completed teams. That makes 5 so far. I should cover a lot of ground over the weekend.
Old 09-23-2017, 01:14 AM   #8
Rookie

Detroit has been added to the list of completed teams. That's 6 so far... 24 to go, jeez.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »