Home

PREORDER ON AMAZON WRONG?

This is a discussion on PREORDER ON AMAZON WRONG? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-10-2017, 11:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Icon5 PREORDER ON AMAZON WRONG?

AMAZON PEOPLE: I got an amazon gift card right, and i was just about to use it to get NBA 2k18 tip off edition [Digital code]. Amazon says the "item" won't be available for download until 12:00 AM PST on September 19th BUT it's the early tip off edition. So, what's gonna happen?? Does it bypass Amazon's announced release date?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2017, 11:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PREORDER ON AMAZON WRONG?

I'm not sure, it said the same for me so I actually cancelled it because I couldn't get a definitive answer. Just ordered through the Xbox store on the console

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2017, 11:50 PM   #3
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessin
AMAZON PEOPLE: I got an amazon gift card right, and i was just about to use it to get NBA 2k18 tip off edition [Digital code]. Amazon says the "item" won't be available for download until 12:00 AM PST on September 19th BUT it's the early tip off edition. So, what's gonna happen?? Does it bypass Amazon's announced release date?
Which version : PS4 or Xbox one ? i recommended you to order xbox one store gift card digital code or PSN Store gift card to pre-order this from Xbox store or PSN Store instead order digital code from Amazon because they alway screw up the codes many times. i heard alot customers were mad at Amazon for digital code messed up when they redeem the code in xbox store or PSN Store
Old 09-11-2017, 04:54 PM   #4
Rookie

engrishbwudd's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessin
Hey man, just talked to an Amazon rep and they said that if you preorder the game you'll get a code in your email on 9/15.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »