Home

360 OD in 2nd off season looking for members

This is a discussion on 360 OD in 2nd off season looking for members within the NCAA Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2017, 10:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
360 OD in 2nd off season looking for members

Cburg is a 1* Coordinator dynasty on the Xbox 360. We are just finishing our second coaching carousel. Heisman Sliders are set for realistic game play. 1* schools to start so you can either work your way up or make your school great. 2013 roster. We Will progress to the next week of the dynasty after everyone is ready or a Max of 7 days in real time.* Though our cap is seven days we often advance quicker. Our group is very active. No one misses games, there's discussion on our group page, and most of us stream atleast our important games over Facebook live. We are looking for gamers that want a challenge and want to play the game. There is a broad range of skill and a skilled player can still come in and accel You Must have Facebook To be added to a closed group, for dynasty information. Our commissioner does a great job of keeping the fb group updated with* everything from week advancements, heisman races, rankings, user polls and stats.* Custom Playbooks, no recruiting restrictions.* A good way to prove who is the best at working their way up the latter or rebuilding a small school and make them great. Anyone interested in a challenge?

We have 4 spots open. If you're interested here's a link to our Facebook page, make a post showing your interest https://m.facebook.com/groups/518660748327254

If the link doesn't work for you, search "FBS NCAA Dynasty CBurgDynasty" in Facebook to find it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2017, 05:08 PM   #2
twitch.tv/YordoTV

Sergeant Tickle's Arena

Re: 360 OD in 2nd off season looking for members

New 360 online dynasty starting tomorrow night. 48 hour advances. Choose any available team you'd like. Send me your gamertag for an invite!
Old 09-25-2017, 02:43 PM   #3
Just started!

Thumbs up Re: 360 OD in 2nd off season looking for members

I am not on Facebook, however I’d like to join if possible. I’ve been playing ncaa 13 for a long time, but just got ncaa 14. I am very active and just looking for an online dynasty to join.

My gamer tag is Mj_vanwing

Thanks!
Old 09-25-2017, 03:56 PM   #4
Just started!

Correction! My gamer tag is:

MJVanWing
Old 09-28-2017, 01:23 AM   #5
Rookie

TigerCharger's Arena

I'm definitely interested. My gamertag is CptStutta23.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online »