Home

2K18 MyLeague plans?

This is a discussion on 2K18 MyLeague plans? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-02-2017, 10:36 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2K18 MyLeague plans?

What's everyone's plans for MyLeague? Rebuilds, expansions, whatever. Share and discuss! Who knows might give each other some ideas.

I tend not to play MyLeague until after the first patch (not day one but the next one) so in the interim I'll probably do a fantasy league.

I like doing legend leagues and having the actual legend teams will make it easier (as well as the new duplicate filter). Place the top 20-30 players from the current NBA onto free agency and then replace existing teams with legend teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2017, 11:14 AM   #2
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Re: 2K18 MyLeague plans?

Now that they fixed CAP , I'm ready and can't wait.

I'll probably run with a bad team and build them up. Or, a young and up coming team. I'll make a few Draft classes. Throw in some great players. I'm more excited this year than last

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

I think I will go with the Spurs to bring one last championship for Manu, Tony and Pop, that would be my goal for the first year, after that, don't really know which way will i go, but considering i have Kawhi, probably trying to compete year in and year out. I will not be doing big changes, i want to keep that Spurs loyalty tradition, i hate when someone takes a team and do like 5 trades day 1, i will probably just polish a roster around the edges, try to bring a ggood point guard, but really lokng forwardf to it
Old 09-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #4
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I’ll play like I always do. “Commissioner” mode where I just follow all the league action, play whatever games I want, make trades, etc.

I love watching the game world unfold instead of controlling a single team.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-02-2017, 12:47 PM   #5
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

1 online myleague fantasy draft with some buddies and my offline my league with my own custom roster. Control my awful Knicks but sonewhat oversee the whole league.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2017, 01:29 PM   #6
Rookie

NBA 2K14 : Had the Warriors, drafted Paul Potter, a 7 footer SG, he was probably the best player I've drafted. Won 1 championship with them. It was a good run.

NBA 2K15 : Had the Celtics. Won back to back championships and Harvey Winter was the main guy for me, 95 overall, SF, he was incredible. It was fun because of the Nets picks. But a little bit too easy.

NBA 2K16 : Took the Clippers. It was great, but I didn't win a championship. The guy I drafted that i really liked was Louie Craig, a SF, he was not clutch tough and it cost us in the playoffs.

NBA 2K17 : Took the Lakers, then the Knicks, then the Mavericks. Probably my worst year. I did not find the right match for me and I had too much Franchises going on at once.

NBA 2K18 : I want a real challenge, so I'm going with the Nets. Big market, it's time to put them back in contention. First year will be tough, but I plan to build through the draft. Plan on doing a lineup of Lin - Russell - Crabbe - Booker - Mozgov for the 1st year. Challenge/Building by the draft, I think that's the 2 main components that will make this franchise really great for me this year. Can't wait !

Last edited by Boogee134; 09-02-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:31 PM   #7
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

I do fantasy draft MyLeagues with legend players mixed with current players. I grew up on 80s and 90s NBA, so it brings back a lot of memories using the older guys.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:43 PM   #8
All Star

georgiafan's Arena

OVR: 12

I have so many things I want to do i have no clue how I will do them as I always get to wrapped up into whatever I pick first to do Anything else.

As of now I am deciding between 76, lakers, pelicans and cavs

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Twitter

PS5 ID = BubbasCruise

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »