Home

Please release the attributes caps on launch day this time 2k

This is a discussion on Please release the attributes caps on launch day this time 2k within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2017, 09:52 PM   #1
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
Please release the attributes caps on launch day this time 2k

I'm hoping that by posting this OG sees it and thinks about it

We all ended up thinking we could've made our perfect player differently last year and this was because we did not know that attribute caps.

Personally if I would've known all the attribute caps I would've seriously considered making a 7 foot point forward with maxed out post scoring. I came to realize that a 7' 3" player couldn't get any contact dunks. Also I realized that Wright meant NOTHING in this 2k but make you slow.

I beg you 2k. Allow us to create our PERFECT player. Please release all of the caps for attributes for each of the 189 archetype combinations.

I want to know for 100% certain if making a post scoring playmaker will REALLY make me a Demarcus Cousins clone or can I get by in the playmaking department by just making a post defender?

Please a lot of ppl like this or reply. At the end of the day 2k will do it if the demand is high

#PleaseReleaseTheCaps
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 09:53 PM   #2
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Re: Please release the attributes caps on launch day this time 2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
I'm hoping that by posting this OG sees it and thinks about it

We all ended up thinking we could've made our perfect player differently last year and this was because we did not know that attribute caps.

Personally if I would've known all the attribute caps I would've seriously considered making a 7 foot point forward with maxed out post scoring. I came to realize that a 7' 3" player couldn't get any contact dunks. Also I realized that Wright meant NOTHING in this 2k but make you slow.

I beg you 2k. Allow us to create our PERFECT player. Please release all of the caps for attributes for each of the 189 archetype combinations.

I want to know for 100% certain if making a post scoring playmaker will REALLY make me a Demarcus Cousins clone or can I get by in the playmaking department by just making a post defender?

Please a lot of ppl like this or reply. At the end of the day 2k will do it if the demand is high
LOL no bro. you are suppose to experiment and find the best for your style. NO need for 2k to give everything away
Old 08-31-2017, 09:55 PM   #3
Banned

Housh123's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
LOL no bro. you are suppose to experiment and find the best for your style. NO need for 2k to give everything away

If we're supposed to experiment then let us reallocate our upgrades after each patch or dont patch the game at all this year

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-31-2017, 10:07 PM   #4
MVP

I don't see them releasing the attribute caps, but what WOULD help is, when adjusting height/weight/wingspan, put an adjusting number next to the increase/decrease arrow, so we have an idea what's getting adjusted, and by how much.
Old 09-01-2017, 07:55 PM   #5
Rookie

PRELUDE comes out next week....youll have your ****ing caps
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »