Home

All AL Collection George Brett Reward

This is a discussion on All AL Collection George Brett Reward within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-31-2017, 07:48 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
All AL Collection George Brett Reward

Has anyone collected the All Al Collection Reward Card George Brett? Is he worth all those stubs? I have about 200k stubs and I only need Donaldson and Sale to complete all of the AL. Is he that good? I already have a few good 3rd Basemen. Should I get him of maybe buy another card?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2017, 08:07 AM   #2
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

Re: All AL Collection George Brett Reward

I have him, honestly he's obviously good but I'm not convinced he's anything special but there are so many fantastic third baseman out there. Not a huge fan of his swing, like a lot of the legend players. I prefer David Wright tbh, but Sale is fantastic so he's worth getting either way in my opinion. Nasty pitchers are definitely rarer than great hitting third baseman.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:08 AM   #3
Rookie

Brett is great 3rd baseman, definitely best left-handed hitting; however, if you already have triple crown Miggy, Wright, Boggs, Beltre, or B. Robinson, he gets obscured because there is vast talent at 3rd base. I often opt to play C. Seger or POTM J. Rodgriguez at 3rd to change things up. Definitely worth going for Brett if you have any aspirations of getting T. Williams though.
Old 08-31-2017, 10:03 AM   #4
MVP

ph33's Arena

I think Brooks Robinson has been my favorite 3B so far. My only issue with him is that he's kind of slow. But he has high contact and vision, pretty good power, hits everything very hard and obviously we all know about his defense.

I tried Schmidt for a bit, I like him, but I found myself to have better success with Brooks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »