Home

(XB1) Madden NFL 17 2017-2018 Updated Roster "OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER" GT:MSOADE54

This is a discussion on (XB1) Madden NFL 17 2017-2018 Updated Roster "OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER" GT:MSOADE54 within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-26-2017, 04:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
(XB1) Madden NFL 17 2017-2018 Updated Roster "OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER" GT:MSOADE54

I've gone through the entire roster file and made ratings adjustments based largely on ProFootballFocus.com and Rotoworld.com/Ourlads.com. PFF provides great insight into getting an idea of where each team stands at the end of the season position rank wise. I've really spread out the ratings, but not to where the roster won't work in CFF. The lowest rating I give out is 60 OVR. Anything below that are Long Snappers, which are all listed at C, unless the offensive line has any position requirements. I've toned down the return ratings to hopefully show a difference between the great returners of 2016 and the not so great. The bottom tier players in the NFL, that played some of the worst football at their positions in 2016, will be hovering around the 68-73 OVR range. Anyways, let's get into the specific details.

Name of File: OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER
Name of GT: MSOADE54

What's included:
- All players have updated positions according to Rotoworld.com & Ourlads.com (to an extent)
- All players have had ratings adjustments according to ProFootballFocus.com
- All teams depth charts are based off of Ourlads.com/Rotoworld.com/Playing time.
- All Free Agents have ratings adjustments that reflect their careers TODAY.
- No missing players have been created for the sake of my offseason roster
- Updated transactions from around the NFL
- NFL 2017 Draft, the top 120+ prospects, rounds 1-4(so far)
- All retired players are set to a P in FA, with a 15 OVR
- Draft prospects aren't perfect! You just edit them once in CFM

Players that haven't been assigned a jersey #, or players sharing the same #:
Spoiler

*Players that are missing from the roster, and need to be created.*
Spoiler

Contracts that had to be restructured (Released then resigned) to enable roster moves:
Spoiler

Players that weren't added to roster (currently FA) because of a full roster:
Spoiler

Players that remained on 2016 roster, despite being released in February
Spoiler

Players that don't show up unless you start a CFM. I simply sign these players, and drop their ratings enough to where they aren't relavent. Or, you can change their ages and names and make them into players that are missing from your team.

List of CFM players that need to be removed:
Spoiler

UPDATED AS OF: September 1st 2017

Last edited by RoseBeforeHoes1; 09-03-2017 at 11:09 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2017, 04:46 AM   #2
Pro

Re: (XB1) Madden NFL 17 2017-2018 Updated Roster "OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER" GT:MSOADE54

Are you coming to madden 18 loved the roster on 17

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-26-2017, 04:52 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: (XB1) Madden NFL 17 2017-2018 Updated Roster "OFFICIAL2017NFLROSTER" GT:MSOADE54

Quote:
Originally Posted by natethebestever
Are you coming to madden 18 loved the roster on 17

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Eventually. I am super disappointed that they screwed up Soldier Field when they had it perfect in 17, though. Soon though, I won't be able to help it! haha
Old 08-31-2017, 11:09 AM   #4
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
Eventually. I am super disappointed that they screwed up Soldier Field when they had it perfect in 17, though. Soon though, I won't be able to help it! haha
they messed up soldier field?.....ugh.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:07 PM   #5
Rookie

I'm in the middle of a huge update. Obviously because of the cuts but also because I'm adding the rest of the rookies and updating ratings to correspond with new players becoming starters. I'm going team by team, and adding all practice squad players as well because of roster restrictions. Give me time though, as I'm going to be starting a 2nd job. I'm only finished with Chicago and Cincinnati.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2017, 08:23 AM   #6
Rookie

What ratings did you base on PFF? Skimming through your roster I only noticed that you moved some players down to that didn't win the starting job like Deshaun Watson, but the main reason he didn't win the starting job in Houston is his familiarity with the system. Not so much that he wasn't the better QB talent wise.
Old 09-04-2017, 09:03 PM   #7
Rookie

loadedlux's Arena

Good job man, now only if this was for PS4 lol.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:44 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadedlux
Good job man, now only if this was for PS4 lol.
I wish the files would cross consoles. Hopefully in the future they'll give us that, 5 years after another sports game does it. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SStory1993
What ratings did you base on PFF? Skimming through your roster I only noticed that you moved some players down to that didn't win the starting job like Deshaun Watson, but the main reason he didn't win the starting job in Houston is his familiarity with the system. Not so much that he wasn't the better QB talent wise.
I took a hit at his OVR with his AWR ratings. Also, Deshaun Watson is obviously better than Savage, the only reason Savage beats him out in OVR in the roster prior was because of AWR. Anyways, Obviously, Savage has blown his opportunity, and is sitting at 69 right now in my roster. I haven't uploaded an update because I'm filling out each team's rosters with all missing players, including Practice Squad, and I really hurt myself by never finishing the NFL draft prospects, but now, I won't miss any undrafted free agents for any teams. I'm really stripped from time though at the moment. Only times I get some roster editing in is on the weekends and recently, I've been doing a lot of fun **** so I'm trying to catch up right now, I've gotten started on the Browns, really sorry to everyone for the wait. I know a few people enjoy the roster.

Sorry I got so off-subject right there, but I understand why you wouldn't like that, but at the same time, I was trying my best to create a bit of competition for CFF mode. Considering the fact that most ratings are vastly different in CFM, so I did what I could. I completely understand if you want to change my roster up, because once you start your CFM, you'll have to do plenty of editing and updating yourself. (Free Agency, Updating rookies that need age/height/weight/face adjustments.)

Last edited by RoseBeforeHoes1; 09-19-2017 at 06:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »