Home

2 new community challenges up

This is a discussion on 2 new community challenges up within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-25-2017, 10:01 AM   #1
Rookie

texasgmr's Arena

OVR: 19
Exclamation 2 new community challenges up

For those, like me, that are still playing the hell out of the NBALIVE18 demo, there are two new showdowns out!

Last edited by texasgmr; 08-25-2017 at 10:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 2 new community challenges up

I gave up on last week's, kept getting matched with bad teammates. Its funny how they put you in a new lobby when you win but keep you in the losing lobbies

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
"I've never really paid that much attention to it.. know what I'm saying? I'm just a player, I'm a player Greg, and I just play with whatever they put.. if we are gonna play with a sock, then we gon play with a sock." Delonte "The Golden Panther" West
Old 08-25-2017, 11:49 AM   #3
Rookie

texasgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfro0925
I gave up on last week's, kept getting matched with bad teammates. Its funny how they put you in a new lobby when you win but keep you in the losing lobbies

This is true. That is why I just play with my brother and friends. I am having fun with this still.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfro0925

I just play with friends, you dont have any that play live? If not u can play with me and mine, classicman1982

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

It took me about 15 tries to beat the QJB challenge. I just couldn't get any teammates who wanted to play as a team. The one game I had a guy go 2/24 from the field; just kept forcing up shots and never passed.

Finally got matched up well last night and we won by like 10. 5 points on 2/2 shooting and 4 assists. It was so much more fun to play with people who actually try to play real basketball. Good spacing, one person setting a screen at a time, and guys actually played good defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2017, 01:38 PM   #6
Rookie

texasgmr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
It took me about 15 tries to beat the QJB challenge. I just couldn't get any teammates who wanted to play as a team. The one game I had a guy go 2/24 from the field; just kept forcing up shots and never passed.

Finally got matched up well last night and we won by like 10. 5 points on 2/2 shooting and 4 assists. It was so much more fun to play with people who actually try to play real basketball. Good spacing, one person setting a screen at a time, and guys actually played good defense.
Exactly why I can't play ONLINE. Everyone wants to be a damn superstar and try to score all the points. Team play is the only way your player can develop.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:53 PM   #7
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasgmr
Exactly why I can't play ONLINE. Everyone wants to be a damn superstar and try to score all the points. Team play is the only way your player can develop.
It is incredibly frustrating, but if you do match up with the right people, it is a ton of fun. I really never play sports games online because of that, but I figured I would give Live a chance to help level up my player, and I was tired of playing the same quick game over and over lol.

There wasn't even any communication going on; people just recognized when to space and when to set screens and when to cut, and it was amazing.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Are any of you guys on Xbox?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »