Home

Who are you going to be in CFM? Why?

This is a discussion on Who are you going to be in CFM? Why? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-21-2017, 12:12 PM   #1
Rookie

jtshurtleff's Arena

OVR: 0
Who are you going to be in CFM? Why?

I am going to be picking up the game this week on PS4 after playing a few games in the EA Access trial. I started a CFM with the Bears and am considering them for my long team CFM but am not convinced. I have shockingly little time to play games now, about 2 hours a week, and will likely be playing Madden most of that time. I usually like to rebuild a team but with limited time I am thinking of being my hometown Falcons. I know the team, understand their offense and defense and love the team. On the flip side, being the Bears or similar team would be more interesting, bringing the "Fast and physical" style of play of Dan Quinn to a new team. I love that. I have always been a "speed over everything" type of Madden player. Speed at QB, RB, WR, LB, DL, CB, SS or FS have always been my goals. Replacing the LB of the Bears with faster versions would suit me, building their secondary into a deeper unit with speed would be awesome whether through the draft or FA. Finding a #1 WR with speed to go along with Meridith would be intriguing. I like Howard and Trubisky at RB and QB and could build the three of them with ease. Not having a 3rd rounder in the 2018 draft is a bit of a disappointment but I think I can get one of those back with a trade or two. I might even be bad enough that trading down would benefit me a bit. I will try and stockpile picks and built through the draft. Either scenario sounds fun to me. Who are you guys going to be? Hometown team? The Jets? Another bad team? Sound off!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 01:28 PM   #2
Pro

Re: Who are you going to be in CFM? Why?

I'm rolling with the Bucs. I'm a Cowboys fan, but that's not fun to me. Bucs have potential to be an explosive offense, but have big holes on O-line along with questions on D.

Plan on starting rookie (and fellow Aggie) Justin Evans at FS. May acquire an O-lineman for a pick early in the season. Have enough cap space to re-sign a few top young players (like Jameis), but not enough to sign multiple top-tier FAs (which I like b/c I want a challenge).

Defnitely going to be aiming for OROY with OJ Howard. 87 SPD / 90 ACC for a 6'6 TE is nuts. Returning the ball with DJax and Evans going up top...
Old 08-21-2017, 01:31 PM   #3
That's top class!

extremeskins04's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm a Pats fan but playing with them is too easy, so I'll probably go with the 49ers or Browns...maybe the Rams.
Old 08-21-2017, 02:14 PM   #4
Rookie

In my online league I will be using the Vikings. So many story lines, which is what I like to build off of. Contenders or pretenders? QB battle? RB battle? Defensive ready to boom or bust? Never won a Superbowl? Its all there for a lot of great league storylines.

As a lifelong Seahawks fan I also do a couple CFMs with them. Maybe try one with the Saints as well.
Old 08-21-2017, 03:48 PM   #5
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

I'll be using the browns have never played with any other teams.

With some pieces they added in draft and free agency...gonna love throwing bombs to Coleman, njoku, Gordon with kizer.

And causing havoc with garrett,peppers...etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2017, 03:52 PM   #6
Pro

kingcrf's Arena

OVR: 2

Always run with my colts and one other team, likely going to be the 49ers this year took a long look at jets too but think I want an nfc team

Sent from my SM-G935V using Operation Sports mobile app
Gophers
Gators
Yankees
Old 08-21-2017, 04:08 PM   #7
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Always Falcons, got to get back to SB, and finish the deal. Believe if I have a lead late, I will be running ball. Also, young fast D should be fun to play with.

Xbox GT: Hunkerdown
Mixer: HUNKERDOWN
Twitch: Hunkerdownuga
Sports Franchises:
Madden 18 - Falcons
FIFA 17 - Everton
NBA 2K16 -Hawks
Old 08-21-2017, 04:29 PM   #8
MVP

I am thinking the saints. Finish brees's career off and see where I can put him in the record books while tring to introduce the concept of defense to the big easy. Thinking about bringing in all the watt brothers for some fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »