Home

Franchise mode what are you looking for?

This is a discussion on Franchise mode what are you looking for? within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-17-2017, 07:59 PM   #1
All Star

OVR: 0
Franchise mode what are you looking for?

Considering I have not played a nba live game much for a long time last time I really played one was like 05 so I don't really know what the franchise mode was like in 16 when it comes to either features or bugs that it had. So with that said I have 2 questions. First how would you explain franchise mode in nba live 16 in a short recap kind of way? 2nd What are you looking for in franchise mode this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2017, 09:10 PM   #2
Banned

thedream2k16's Arena

Re: Franchise mode what are you looking for?

no hopes this year beccause they are trying to establish a real fan base and ******s care more about the created player modes than using real nba teams. THey have to get people buying so us franchise guys are last on the menu.

I hope live can create a connected franchise in the future so i can get my other 29 league mates to buy because 2k and madden keep our attention all year due to this.
Old 08-17-2017, 09:20 PM   #3
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k16
no hopes this year beccause they are trying to establish a real fan base and ******s care more about the created player modes than using real nba teams. THey have to get people buying so us franchise guys are last on the menu.

I hope live can create a connected franchise in the future so i can get my other 29 league mates to buy because 2k and madden keep our attention all year due to this.
I have a hard time believing that most people care about a player mode more then a franchise mode.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:17 PM   #4
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I have a hard time believing that most people care about a player mode more then a franchise mode.
Man you'd be surprised smh...

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator,

Last edited by swac07; 08-17-2017 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:20 PM   #5
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
I had a hard time believing this also but all everyone, or at least 90% of the people talk about is Drew League or Street mode. It seems Franchise mode has taken a back seat when it comes to Live. Just look at the YouTube videos.

I would love to be able to play a nice Franchise mode that includes editing (another missing piece) that would hold me over for multiple seasons. But it's just not in the cards. LUT & Street is what this game is all about. At least in my opinion and that's what is holding me back from purchasing it right now. I'm interested to see what changes have been made to this year's Franchise mode. Hopefully we find out soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2017, 10:26 PM   #6
Pro

d23x's Arena

I'd be cool with even a madden type franchise mode to start as long as they continue to improve it over time. I have very little expectations on franchise mode with this series this year. Which is why I'll be purchasing both games.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:28 AM   #7
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Injuries in played games!
Old 08-18-2017, 12:30 AM   #8
All Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Man you'd be surprised smh...

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator,
While granted I am a big NBA fan love sports and NBA is my favorite sport but I have like no interest in like player creating type of modes really only care about franchise mode because I like to be able to play has a team not just controlling 1 guy and also like to be able to build a team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d23x
I'd be cool with even a madden type franchise mode to start as long as they continue to improve it over time. I have very little expectations on franchise mode with this series this year. Which is why I'll be purchasing both games.
While I am not saying the game has got to have the most like franchise mode features but I just hope things like sim stats and such work well and are not broken.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »