Home

Share Play (help needed)

This is a discussion on Share Play (help needed) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-24-2017, 11:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Share Play (help needed)

I haven't noticed many people that seem to use the Share Play option for MLB, but playing on the same team with a friend against the AI is actually very enjoyable. You can designate one person to control the infield, one person to control the outfield, alternate in the batting order and innings pitched... and you can play an entire 162 game season/franchise using this setup. I did this with a buddy of mine the last two years of MLB The Show and its awesome. The seasons were played on my host, and both years my friend claimed that he had no delay whatsoever.

This year, I'm trying to do the same thing again, but with a different friend. No matter what we do, we can't seem to play a game using Share Play (either on my host or his host) that doesn't involve some sort of delay. We both seem to experience the exact same things regardless of who hosts. For the person who is connecting to the share play...

- the picture is basically crystal clear

- the pitching is pretty tolerable (we both use analog and its not too difficult to nail the accuracy line even with the slight, but noticeable delay)

- the hitting however, is VERY frustrating (we both use stride plus analog so the delay makes us have to start our stride and swing early, and that really takes away from the timing that's needed to hit effectively)

I believe both of our connections are fine... we actually tried a quick head to head game the other night too, and while there was a split second delay upon contact, the hitting itself was perfectly fine.

Anyone have any possible suggestions as to what can be done to eliminate the delay we're experiencing? Thanks in advance for any replies.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »