Home

Collecting Every Team

This is a discussion on Collecting Every Team within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-25-2017, 11:10 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Collecting Every Team

So I was wondering a couple of things from this community. First off, has anyone done this yet? And if so, how much real money did you spend? I'm trying to see how much real money I can expect to spend complete all/the important ones. I know I can check daddyleagues for this info, but I want to know real life experiences with this. Thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2017, 11:29 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Collecting Every Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkatz
So I was wondering a couple of things from this community. First off, has anyone done this yet? And if so, how much real money did you spend? I'm trying to see how much real money I can expect to spend complete all/the important ones. I know I can check daddyleagues for this info, but I want to know real life experiences with this. Thanks guys.

I'd be happy just completing a handful of collections. I couldn't even think about how long it would take to complete all of them!
Old 04-25-2017, 11:42 AM   #3
Rookie

My basic rough calculation looking at market prices put the total at more than 3 million stubs (maybe closer to 3.5M).
In real money, if you were just to purchase cards without any rewards or pack buying, it would be a bit more than $2000.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:22 PM   #4
Rookie

bryan_nelson88's Arena

Phillies definitely look the cheapest, unless some douche makes a really low rated player expensive. Lol

I completed the Royals already for pretty cheap. Most expensive players were Herrera who was $10k and Cain was about $9K

I've also got 39/40 from the Astros, but acquiring Altuve is going to be insane. No way I'm going to pay actual money for anything.
Old 04-25-2017, 12:37 PM   #5
Pro

A's
Padres
Phillies. And if youre in need of a good leadoff CF, the Kenny Lofton you get is great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2017, 12:38 PM   #6
Rookie

I'm in the same boat with the Royals. I actually have Hererra and need Cain.

I think the Athletics, Phillies, Padres and Twins are probably the easiest to collect. I usually just wait until I get one of the top players and then chase the rest of the team after that. That's what I did with KC I pulled Herrerra and then bought the rest of them, don't have enough for Cain yet.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:55 PM   #7
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

I pulled an Arenado and a bunch of Golds, which have helped me do 10 Teams at this point. But the reality is unless you're really good at Battle Royale or have oodles of cash, it's hard to finish these Collections off.

-A's
-Twins
-Rays
-Padres
-Phillies
-Royals
-Cardinals
-Marlins
-White Sox
-Braves

Those 9 are your low-hanging fruits. After that, it gets into 30-40 K minimum to get what you need.

Last edited by ChaseB; 04-25-2017 at 05:37 PM.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #8
MVP

baseballsim's Arena

OVR: 6

Last couple years I've completed every team without spending real money. I'll probably end up doing the same thing this year but I'm not as motivated as I was before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »