Home

Is now the perfect time to start myleague and play it all the way till 2k18 arrive?

This is a discussion on Is now the perfect time to start myleague and play it all the way till 2k18 arrive? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2017, 02:13 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
Is now the perfect time to start myleague and play it all the way till 2k18 arrive?

many of my friends and myself of course want to know, now that 3pt shooting has been tweaked, new roster update, i heard ace was updated (though i turn it off), with the recent patch fixed the AI double team problem, are we good to start a myleague and play it all the way till 2k18 arrive? thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 02:29 PM   #2
Rookie

ZBoo50's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is now the perfect time to start myleague and play it all the way till 2k18 arriv

Yes definitely, roster is ready and you can always change sliders as long as you play offline so go for it
Old 04-18-2017, 04:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Is now the perfect time to start myleague and play it all the way till 2k18 arriv

Is anybody running into a problem where you can't use custom draft classes if you do start today?
Old 04-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yes TheWorldisYours I'm having that problem too wanted to start he next offseason with the real rooks
Old 04-18-2017, 07:29 PM   #5
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4585
Yes TheWorldisYours I'm having that problem too wanted to start he next offseason with the real rooks
Go to prospect scouting click on An prospect then select load draft class should solve the problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2017, 05:04 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBoo50
Yes definitely, roster is ready and you can always change sliders as long as you play offline so go for it
But would the devs keep changing shooting percentage or something?
Old 04-19-2017, 03:11 PM   #7
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave4585
Have you guys had issues where the playoff games didn't fully appear? For example on mine I couldn't see anything happening in the playoffs and had to just sim to the finals I tried twice and both times the Thunder won.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 04-19-2017, 03:53 PM   #8
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't know how people play online with how unrealistic it is. You can tweak the game to your liking perfectly with all the sliders. At least if you play myleague online you can control who you play with so the games should be more fun to play h2h. But myleague is fun as hell with custom sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »