Home

MLB The Show 17 Offline Franchise Problems

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Offline Franchise Problems within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2017, 11:04 AM   #1
Rookie

Anthonyg7575's Arena

OVR: 1
MLB The Show 17 Offline Franchise Problems

Don't know if there was a thread for this, couldn't find one, but here is the issue I'm coming across....

I know all the issues with the online servers, but is anyone else having issues with offline stuff as well? I'm trying to play my own offline franchise only to keep having game after game locking up on me... this usually happens in the latter part of a game and I press the D pad to see who's pitching or to go to the bullpen to warm up a pitcher. The menu doesn't come up and the game just freezes. Then I have to closed the application and restart. I have not had this happen in RTTS mode though,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2017, 11:23 AM   #2
MVP

Syce's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 17 Offline Franchise Problems

i havent had this issue my self. but i have had the game freeze up on the rewards screen right after the game is finished because i lost connection to the show servers. but i just closed the game and reopened and found that the game actually did save it once the game was complete so i didnt have to replay the same game.
Old 04-18-2017, 11:32 AM   #3
Rookie

Anthonyg7575's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce
i havent had this issue my self. but i have had the game freeze up on the rewards screen right after the game is finished because i lost connection to the show servers. but i just closed the game and reopened and found that the game actually did save it once the game was complete so i didnt have to replay the same game.

I have tried 3 separate times to play games in a franchise. 2 with the Rays and one with the White Sox, every game froze on me. I guess I can try and not mess with the D pad during the game, but it's a habit to go there and warm up pitchers, look at other stuff, etc....
Old 04-18-2017, 02:28 PM   #4
Rookie

fredhand19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syce

I have this issue as well. But closing the game fixes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 04-18-2017, 02:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Mav3rek7's Arena

Couple quick things:

1) Digital version or hard copy?

2) I know it sucks, but in the past (or with past games) a delete/reinstall has helped resolve some issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »