Home

1987 Full 90 Man v.1

This is a discussion on 1987 Full 90 Man v.1 within the MLB The Show Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2017, 11:03 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
1987 Full 90 Man v.1

1987 Full 90 Man v.1 is in the vault now under KBunny26

1987 End of Season is in the vault now under KBunny26

We have been porting this roster over by hand then by year to year saves since 2011

Please point out anything you believe needs to be addressed, for one more final version. There are some minor leaguers in the roster that were drafted in 1987 and I think two from 1988 that were added over the years for better long term franchises.

This should reflect the rosters as they were from opening day to mid April of the 1987 season.

Also to any developers of The Show that read these threads, please let us carry over a full roster, just one in future versions, after porting by hand and import and export my thumbs are bleeding.

#######update#######

1987 Full 90 Man End of Season

I finished transactions for 1987,took forever. I adjusted ratings on players (usually aging veterans) that once were traded just fell off the face of the earth. Now I didn't zero them out or anything crazy, followed the formula we used.

Also with this roster you can see how the Giants just stole players through trades Reuschel, Kevin Mitchell, Dravecky and set themselves up for a pennant run a few years later. Same with Dodgers and A's. also the absolute fire sales of the Padres, Indians. I believe this will be the best one yet as I am catching corrections.

******UPDATE****. April 21

1987 End of Season is in the vault now under KBunny26

This is 1987 OS Full 90 Man with corrections and all transactions done thru October 1987, this means more prospects added the big trades and little ones, older players released and more accurate 40 man

Last edited by jethrotull; 04-21-2017 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Addition
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 11:33 PM   #2
Rookie

sc73ray's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 1987 Full 90 Man v.1

While I love all the other sets the fine people of this forum put together, this is easily my favorite. The amount of detail put into this is insane and mind numbing just thinking about it. Many thanks to all those that put in the work!
Old 04-13-2017, 09:04 AM   #3
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Thank you jet, awesome job bro, really appreciate the hard detailed work!

https://youtube.com/@storm_warningz?feature=shared
Old 04-13-2017, 01:41 PM   #4
Rookie

RocketsFan1993's Arena

Do you plan on adding any other future draftees to this roster? I would love it if Jeff Bagwell was on it as he was old enough to be drafted. Just a suggestion, however.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketsFan1993
Do you plan on adding any other future draftees to this roster? I would love it if Jeff Bagwell was on it as he was old enough to be drafted. Just a suggestion, however.
He was and I am adding him. I wanted to leave the corrections open for two weeks or so and then release the final one
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2017, 03:03 PM   #6
Rookie

RocketsFan1993's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrotull
He was and I am adding him. I wanted to leave the corrections open for two weeks or so and then release the final one
Thank you. I will wait on starting a franchise until the final one is released then.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:43 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8

thanx JT
hard to believe its been 30 years since the year I fondly refer to as the Twinky Defence.
I hated Minnnesota 4 years later but in '87 with Puckett, Hrbek, Gaetti, Brunansky, Gladden, Blyleven, Viola, Niekro, Reardon, heck even Carlton and Baylor, what a fun bunch. great memories and now with the metrodome to boot.

A Work in Progress
Old 04-13-2017, 06:13 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 3

Remarkable achievement. Thank you!
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Rosters »