Home

Newbie Stub Question

This is a discussion on Newbie Stub Question within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-12-2017, 12:40 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Newbie Stub Question

New to DD this year. I've read the forums and I guess after every game you play, doesn't matter what mode, franchise, DD, Season, etc.. you earn stubs.

How do I find out what I earned? I see after I play a game it shows me XP points and what level I am at. They XP points accumulate on the bottom corner of the screen and raise your level.

Are those xp points the same as Stubs? or is that something else in the game I have to activate or do something with?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #2
Rookie

ywnincorporated's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Newbie Stub Question

Stubs are the number next to the S with a circle in it. That might be the number in the bottom left of the screen that you're referring to. They are the universal currency for the game, check out the community market to see the things you can spend them on (cards for Diamond Dynasty, equipment for your RTTS player, Sponsorships for Franchise, stadiums for Diamond Dynasty).

The experience level goes up also after each game like stubs, but they are not connected. You can see the xp that you get after every half inning displayed in some modes, but there's not really any way to see exactly how many stubs and xp you gained from playing one game, you just have to see how much your stubs went up by and look at the xp meter/levels to see how much xp you gained roughly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »