Home

TNA 2K17 The New Era!

This is a discussion on TNA 2K17 The New Era! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-08-2017, 09:15 PM   #1
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

OVR: 0
TNA 2K17 The New Era!

I've noticed that everybody else is doing WWE Dynasties so why not a TNA one? With this I will run TNA using their current roster. I will make cuts and sign free agents when they come available. I will do one show a week to compete against the real shows. I want some suggestions from the readers just like the audience. Tell me what you like and don't like. I hopefully put on a better show than the real TNA. I will provide news behind the scenes every few days in between shows as well as hype up shows coming up. I hope to even do a few house shows/live events. Roster will be announced soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2017, 11:46 PM   #2
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Re: TNA 2K17 The New Era!

Roster
Alberto El Patron
Suicide
Caleb Konley
Cody
DJZ
Eddie Edwards
Grado
James Storm
Lashley
Magnus
Mahabali Shera
Marshe Rockett
Andrew Everett
Chris Adonis
Crimson
Davey Richards
Eli Drake
Ethan Carter III
Fallah Bahh
KM
Gunner
Kongo Kong
Moose
Matt Morgan
Trevor Lee
Tyrus

Tag Teams
Decay (Abyss and Crazzy Steve)
Death Crew Council (Bram and Kingston)
The BroMans (Jesse Godderz and Robbie E)
LAX (Homicide, Ortiz, and Santana)
Reno Scum (Adam Thronstowe and Luster the Legend)
Laredo Kid and Garza Jr.

Knockouts
Alisha
Allie
Amanda Rodriguez
Angelina Love
Ava Storie
Brandi Rhodes
Brooke
Christina Von Eerie
Diamante
Laurel Van Ness
Madison Rayne
MJ Jenkins
ODB
Rebel
Rosemary
Sienna

On-Air Personalities
Jeff Jarrett - TNA Commissioner
Karen Jarrett - Knockouts Division
Al Snow - Occasional Wrestler/ Head Agent
Konnan - Manager of LAX
Shane Helms - Manager of Trevor Lee
D'Angelo Dinero - Commentator
Josh Matthews - Commentator
Jeremy Borash - Commentator
Rockstar Spud - Ring Announcer
Bruce Pritchard - Head Producer
Dutch Mantel - Head of Creative

Last edited by ryan93wku; 04-10-2017 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 12:05 AM   #3
MVP

wiscowilz's Arena

I love Impact Wrestling. Have been a fan since the days of weekly PPV shows. Glad to see someone doing a Universe for them. I think most people do WWE ones because it's just easier.
NCAA:Badgers
MLB:Brewers
NBA:Bucks

WWLeague Season 3
wiscowilz World Wrestling League Standings/Champions
Old 04-09-2017, 11:34 PM   #4
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscowilz
I love Impact Wrestling. Have been a fan since the days of weekly PPV shows. Glad to see someone doing a Universe for them. I think most people do WWE ones because it's just easier.
Thanks. I'm familiarizing myself with their product more in depth and creating/finding good CAWs. I look forward to this and hope to gain some following. My goal is to have better shows than they do. I will be picking up their storylines and finishing them out. I also look to expand a few more PPV events as they only have 2. I think about pushing it out to 4 and having specials like the One Night Only but rebranded.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:51 AM   #5
Rookie

Following, im interested in reading this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2017, 10:35 PM   #6
Rookie

Following! I've been considering doing this for RoH
Old 04-14-2017, 10:18 PM   #7
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Impact Wrestling Reaches Deal with Developmental Territory (4/14/17)

Impact Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling has decided to continue their previous working relationship. Impact Wrestling will use Ohio Valley Wrestling as place to season young talent to bring into Impact Wrestling. Rip Rogers and Matt Cappotelli will still be trainers and joined by Al Snow. Nick Dinsmore has agreed to return and be the Head Trainer for Ohio Valley Wrestling. Jeff Jarrett only had positive comments about the deal stating "Ohio Valley Wrestling has produced some of the biggest names in Pro Wrestling over the last 2 decades and we hope that they can go back to that trend with Impact Wrestling."
Old 04-14-2017, 11:47 PM   #8
Rookie

ryan93wku's Arena

Impact Wrestling Weekly News 4-9 to 4-15

• Josh Matthews, who was recently removed from the broadcast table, is expected to remain with the company. Matthews is currently Senior Director of Digital Media. It is expected that he will return for an on-air role.

• Impact Wrestling has reportedly signed Donovan Dijak to a two-year deal. It is expected for him to debut in a few weeks.

• Impact Wrestling and Ohio Valley Wrestling will be announcing a new partnership this week. Rumors are that Impact Wrestling wants a place to send some members of their roster for character development. Impact also hopes to find a few gems to bring into the fold. Nick Dinsmore is rumored to have signed with Impact to be a trainer.

• Impact Wrestling has shown interested in signing Ryback to their roster. Ryback has given no comments about these rumors nor has Impact.

• Pop TV has a new time slot airing Xplosion. These airings will be Saturday at 10 AM/EST and 9 PM/EST. Impact is planning big things for Xplosion since new management has taken over.

• Impact Wrestling will be live this week as they hope to slowly transition to live shows every Thursday night. Jeff Jarrett is rumored to be on Impact for a big announcement setting up for a feud leading into Slammiversary which will be the first Pay Per View event for Impact Wrestling this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »