Home

Tone down 92 Shawn Green Epic Player mission

This is a discussion on Tone down 92 Shawn Green Epic Player mission within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-30-2017, 09:28 PM   #1
Rookie

Shauwn's Arena

OVR: 0
Tone down 92 Shawn Green Epic Player mission

First, I'd like to say I got very lucky getting 2 player epic missions 2 days in a row... First one was for 89 Ubaldo Jiminez... His full chain took me 17 conquest games to complete. Which took me less than a full day to grind out..
Hardest part was getting 60 k's with Rockies pitchers in conquest games.. But i did it...

Now, today I got 92 Shawn Green player epic as a daily mission, like Ubaldo...
1st step was kinda difficult. Had to score 5 runs in just 1 BR game... Did that..
Next, you need to score ((((50)))) runs with,,,, ((((RIGHT FIELDERS)))) only in Battle Royale games...

SDS, that will take until Christmas to complete, unless i try bribing my opponents to let me keep scoring cheep runs..

I'm all about the grind.. But this is overkill.. Especially for a 92 Shawn Green legend card 😂..

If you want to keep it strictly to BR games, then fine. But at least cut it down to like 25 runs by total outfielders or something.. Thats even tough enough..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2017, 09:23 AM   #2
Rookie

TotesMaGotes's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Tone down 92 Shawn Green Epic Player mission

I think that is supposed be the point of the Epic Player Missions is that they're not easy and the better the reward the harder the mission.
Old 03-31-2017, 10:42 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 2

I get how hard they're making it. I like how hard that Griffey program is. But 50 runs by right fielders in 3 inning games? For a 92 overall card? That's a little over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-31-2017, 11:30 AM   #4
Rookie

ZoltanZ's Arena

I wonder if it will count if all of your outfield are primarily right fielders that can play secondary outfield positions and if you had a right fielder that could also play 1st base as a secondary
Old 04-01-2017, 12:40 PM   #5
Rookie

I think the idea is that people work towards these missions over a period of a few months. They don't expect most people to come on and grind these out that quick.

Kudos to you, that's impressive work, sir.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2017, 11:01 AM   #6
Rookie

Shauwn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoltanZ
I wonder if it will count if all of your outfield are primarily right fielders that can play secondary outfield positions and if you had a right fielder that could also play 1st base as a secondary
Nope... Only 1 player who is currently playing Right Field qualifies..

I set a lineup with 5 Right Fielders, but only the one playing Right Field got credit.. Lolol

Team Epics are much easier, and most rewards are alot better..

This should be tweaked to allow all rightfielders playing to be eligible, otherwise it will take at the very least, 50 BR games to finish,, and thats if you score a run a game, lol...

All for a 92 player who clearly was on steroids in the late 90's... When testimg became strict, Green broke down like all the rest...
Old 04-02-2017, 11:09 PM   #7
Rookie

I actually don't mind this at all. I'm working on 40 hits with Dante Bichette for his Gold Mission. Given how great and rare some of these rewards are, and their value to a team, having to accomplish a great feat seems reasonable. 2 months at 1 game/day? That seems reasonable.
Old 04-03-2017, 07:42 AM   #8
MVP

Syce's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil frier
I actually don't mind this at all. I'm working on 40 hits with Dante Bichette for his Gold Mission. Given how great and rare some of these rewards are, and their value to a team, having to accomplish a great feat seems reasonable. 2 months at 1 game/day? That seems reasonable.
the problem with the OPs complaint, is that it's suppose to be done in battle Royale. which means you MAY have to spend a lot of stubs just to keep retrying to build a team with the cards given to choose from.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »