Home

Shady record?

This is a discussion on Shady record? within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-22-2017, 03:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Shady record?

I ran into this dude a few days ago, beat him via split decision. Now, I'm not a great player by any means, but I can hold my own in devision 6 and 7.

Look at this guys record, he's 113-2. After I beat him. And believe me, he's not THAT good.

Have you guys come across records like that?

Last edited by blumis; 03-22-2017 at 04:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 03:35 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Shady record?

I usually only run my charters up to level 4, cause I don't use attribute cards and you pretty much need them after that to deal with the 90+ OVR fighters. I've gone 50-0 or close to it many times before deleting my characters. I've got a 74-1 character right now. With all that said, I was just reading the GR0-LAR thread earlier and he makes everyone disconnect. Given that most of those wins are KO/TKO, there could be some disconnect glitch at play. At least when he's losing fights. Did you experience anything like that?
Old 03-22-2017, 04:24 AM   #3
Rookie

To be clear, this is in online ranked which means he's not using CAFs - he was using Dillashaw in the fight I had with him.

I was thinking more along the lines of him maybe fighting a friend who loses on purpose?
Old 03-22-2017, 04:37 AM   #4
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumis
To be clear, this is in online ranked which means he's not using CAFs - he was using Dillashaw in the fight I had with him.

I was thinking more along the lines of him maybe fighting a friend who loses on purpose?
I've seen it, especially when weekly leaderboards reset. You can power level to division 5 against easy competition. Especially if that dude is adequate everywhere in the game. I'm probably average at best, and I've played for hours at the lower divisions without losing. When I'd lose it would be because I did something stupid.

Only issue is you probably won't know who it is because people create new accounts all the time.
Old 03-22-2017, 11:24 AM   #5
Pro

I have a buddy who struggles to go .500 on hisbmain account which is div 5. He is like 150-50. He made an alt account and managed 100-0. This really isnt uncommon tbh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2017, 03:09 PM   #6
Pro

Donnie_Brasco_FR's Arena

A very good player who start again ranked championship can easily arrive to the DIV6 with a 200W-0/1/2L.
Real competition start when you are DIV6/7/8.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:16 PM   #7
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie_Brasco_FR
A very good player who start again ranked championship can easily arrive to the DIV6 with a 200W-0/1/2L.
Real competition start when you are DIV6/7/8.
Not always. It's very common to run across people doing the same thing. On a lower division I find it hilarious how often I fight people with crazy records like that. My record is terrible, and I love giving those guys loses. Lag can make matches unpredictable as well.
Old 03-22-2017, 03:44 PM   #8
Rookie

You can start ranked championships over? I wasn't aware of this, only in UT with a new character. How do you reset in ranked championship?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »