Home

MLB on FOX: MLB 17 THE SHOW ONLINE FRANCHISE

This is a discussion on MLB on FOX: MLB 17 THE SHOW ONLINE FRANCHISE within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-16-2017, 06:19 PM   #1
MVP

Houston's Arena

OVR: 0
MLB on FOX: MLB 17 THE SHOW ONLINE FRANCHISE

Please if your not 30 years old DON'T waste your time applying! It's nothing personal but we prefer the older crowd for this online franchise.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MLB ON FOX: Online franchise is making it's return in 2017

I am putting a MLB The Show 17 Online Franchise together for PS4 only that will start ? - ? - 2017 (Date has not been confirmed as rosters will begin being being worked on starting 3/28/2017).

* The teams will be given by where you currently lived or a team closest to where you live to prevent guys from only taking the top teams. (No Exceptions!)

* This league will be active with our owners playing just 3 to 4 games a week (that's only one 3 or 4 game series).

* I will be looking for mature adults 30 years or older only who play this game realistically. Myself I am 46 years old and looking for other older gamers who want to be in a simulation style MLB online franchise with other older guys like myself who play with class.

* I have a set of mandatory rules everyone must follow each game that we have been using since MLB 2K7.

* This MLB THE SHOW 17 online franchise will begin with my very own 2017 OPENING DAY ROSTERS. We will be using my MLB ON FOX ROSTERS that I work on by myself.

The link above you can go review my work and the kind of rosters you can expect.

I will go to all 30 MLB official teams websites and make sure everyone has there correct jersey #, height, weight, position and equipment based off player profiles using mlb.com. Then I will add any missing players that I find in the free agents or need to be created for any of the MLB, AAA, AA, and Single A teams to give all teams there real life players. I will keep the rosters updated through the course of the season with what's going during the current 2017 MLB season.

"I am real big on common courtesy and sportsmanship. This MLB THE SHOW 17 online franchise is all about FAIR PLAY"

Online Franchise Settings:

* Name: MLB on FOX

* Franchise Sign-Up: Private

* Division Type: Divisional

* Number Of Teams: 30

* Number Of Playoff Teams: 10

* World Series Length: 7

* Championship Series Length: 7

* Division Series Length: 5

* Wildcard Series Length: 1

* Total Games: 162

* Schedule Type: Series [Manual]

* Minimum Player Skill Level: Rookie

* Maximum Player Skill Level: Legend

* Player Draft: Off

* DH Type: Auto

* Allow Trades: Off

* Allow Free Agents: Off

* Allow Legend Free Agents: Off

* Hitting Difficulty: All Star (We use custom sliders for the most realistic game play)

* Pitching Difficulty: All Star (We use custom sliders for the most realistic game play)

* Innings: 9

* Guess Pitch: Off

* Quick Counts: Off

* Strike Zone: Off

* Hot Zones: Off

* Balks: Off (To be turned off to prevent game freezing up or having online issues)

* Umpire Balls And Strikes: Variable

* Ejections: On

* Injuries: On

* Presentation Mode: Broadcast

* 5 Man Pitching Rotations

* 25 Man Active Roster

* 40 Man Rosters

* Hitting: Directional

* Pitching: Classic

* Franchise Sliders: Custom (Sliders are fully tested for 30 days to offer the very best game play)

* 2017 Major League Baseball Schedule

* You Must Be The Age Of 30 or Older

* You Must Have your PS4 Hard Wired

* You Must Own & Use A Mic For All Games

* You Must Use All Settings Set By The Commissioner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your wanting to be a part of MLB on FOX you can message me here using the correct format.

PSN:

In MLB on FOX teams are assigned by using this MAP above and where the new member is currently living. If a member lives in a location that does not have a team the next closest team will be given to them. If your city's team is already taken then the next closest team will be given to you.

MLB on FOX: Team Owner List 2017 [Updated as of 4/8/2017]
================================================
American League East
Baltimore Orioles: Taken
Boston Red Sox: Taken
New York Yankees: Taken
Tampa Bay Rays:
Toronto Blue Jays: Taken
American League Central
Cleveland Indians: Taken
Chicago White Sox:
Detroit Tigers: Taken
Kansas City Royals:
Minnesota Twins:
American League West
Los Angeles Angels:
Houston Astros: Taken
Oakland Athletics:
Seattle Mariners: Taken
Texas Rangers:
National League East
Atlanta Braves: Taken
Florida Marlins: Taken
New York Mets: Taken
Philadelphia Phillies: Taken
Washington Nationals: Taken
National League Central
Chicago Cubs: Taken
Cincinnati Reds: Taken
Milwaukee Brewers: Taken
Pittsburgh Pirates: Taken
St. Louis Cardinals:
National League West
Arizona Diamondbacks: Taken
Colorado Rockies:
Los Angeles Dodgers: Taken
San Diego Padres:
San Francisco Giants: Taken
Waiting List:

Last edited by Houston; 03-11-2018 at 03:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2017, 06:38 PM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: MLB on FOX: MLB 17 THE SHOW ONLINE FRANCHISE

One of the biggest reasons I want to provide this type of online franchise is for us older guys to have a place to call home. I can promise anyone interested in joining us that you will definitely get played right in this online franchise and you never half to worry about any kids, cheaters, or those regular lobby cut throat type players.

I can play this game 162 days a year and never get tired of baseball. I use to run Madden leagues as well but haven't bothered running a league for that game since Madden 25 and I was on the Xbox 360 then. My intention is to play this online franchise again and again hoping for multiple seasons no matter what games are due to come out. I will not be leaving this game on the shelf, trading it in just because Madden 18, NBA 2K18 or any of those shooter games are due to come out.

I am fully committed to baseball and this online franchise to be the very best anyone has seen.

Old 03-18-2017, 12:41 PM   #3
Rookie

I would like to join. I am not the best player by any stretch but would like to play in a league with mature players. I am 37 and located in Utah so I guess the Rockies would be my team.
Old 03-18-2017, 02:27 PM   #4
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgamer
I would like to join. I am not the best player by any stretch but would like to play in a league with mature players. I am 37 and located in Utah so I guess the Rockies would be my team.
Thank you for taking the time to to respond and have interest in playing with us this year. I don't go out and try to find the top players on this game I much prefer guys who are average Joe's and just want to be with a great group of guys win or lose. I know and understand not everyone want's to lose, but this league is so much more about just winning. I do not tolerate or allow guys to be a part if this league if there playing style is going to be WIN AT ALL COST.

You would probably be placed with Rockies or Diamondbacks. I will PM you with more details and what the next step will be.

Last edited by Houston; 03-18-2017 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:18 AM   #5
MVP

Houston's Arena

If anyone is interested in joining you can now fill out a membership application.

http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/f...SccoOR406j29tF
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2017, 11:39 AM   #6
Rookie

BarfytheOwl's Arena

I always read through this thread once things get rolling, since I use your rosters and such. I love the reasons for the specific type of place ya want it to be, Houston, since I basically only play The Show (and Madden) with my dad (53), it's our favorite thing to do since baseball has always been a big part of our lives, and it's a leisurely paced sport. I'll definitely look to participate in the future, since I'm 22. I'm sure SDS will still be cranking out new versions of The Show in eight years for my inaugural season.

Currently listening to: Ice Nine Kills

PSN: Sentient_Ooze
Old 03-20-2017, 08:51 PM   #7
MVP

Houston's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utgamer
What is your PSN name? You can PM me that if u prefer.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:56 PM   #8
MVP

Houston's Arena

I will be posting a updated team owner list once the game is out and I begin the live chat sessions.

Keep in mind that no set date has been set for when the league will begin. It all will depend on how quick I can get my 2017 MLB on FOX Rosters done. Things are still unknown at this point on how last years created players will transfer over to MLB 17 new player head models.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »