Home

What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream?

This is a discussion on What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-08-2017, 03:00 PM   #1
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream?

In an effort to promote more positivity on the boards, I thought it might be fun to share some of the items we still hope to see in the Thursday Deep Dive stream. The Gamestop "Show Mondays" are meant to be short quick hitters. And while I believe a lot our wants will be delayed another year there is still a chance. Also, it is never too early to start reminding devolopers what hardcore Franchise players are wanting included in the game, even if we don't see it in 2017.

So why not list the items you hope to see tomorrow in what could be an early 2018 wishlist as well? It is way more constructive than attack folks for wanting something or for being underwhelmed. One request, if you don't like something someone suggest, move on. No need to attack anyone's ideas in this thread. And even if "you've already heard that 17 won't have that" there is no need to rain on anybody's parade here. Just let these list be about being hopeful.

With all that said, here's my hopeful list of features I hope, no matter how much a long shot or not, are shown tomorrow. And if they aren't mentioned tomorrow, I hope to be noticed and see them in 2018.

1. Playable Single A teams and Rookie league
2. Editable draft classes
3. Winter ball (I don't need to play this. Would be nice if I could assign some younger or struggling players to league and see if helps them evolve.
4. Rain delays, rain outs and rescheduled double headers
5. International free agents.
6. Improved Free agent logic.
7. Better predraft scouting info
8. Real minor league stadiums or a stadium creator.
9. Stadium promos that help improve attendance and are mentioned
10. Multi-team trades with multiple parts.

While some of these I already expect we will not see, others I am hopeful. Tomorrow we shall see. Lets see what features you're hoping for next.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #2
Pro

breakfastcat's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream

Rotating interleague schedule, 3 team trades, mid-season extensions.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:09 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream

I'd like to see some expanded stats and franchise history (WS winners). I would also like to start at any point in the season using real MLB stats. So if you start a new franchise in August, it would pick up from that day. Thats what I thought launch pad was gonna be.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:11 PM   #4
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Improved Progression System
More Immersive Elements (Newspaper, improved radio show, etc)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Old 03-08-2017, 03:17 PM   #5
All Star

Create-a-team feature from diamond dynasty to be included in franchise. Create-a-team, replace an existing team with my created team.
Old 03-08-2017, 03:23 PM   #6
Rookie

baby_bull_20's Arena

Custom leagues and divisions for franchises/seasons with historic rosters

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #7
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

While I would love to see all of them implemented, here is what I'm hoping to see/hear/read tomorrow:

* Rotating Interleague Schedules
* Mid-Season Extensions
* Historical stats (past award winners, standings from past years, and World Series Champions
* Stats for Minor League Players
* Ability to see coaches/managers for other teams

This is my personal top 5 in no particular order.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 03-08-2017, 03:32 PM   #8
Pro

Question on the "rotating interleague schedule"

Does this mean as of now every year my schedule will be the same and I'll play the same teams over and over?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »