Home

New Theme Packs. week of 2/28

This is a discussion on New Theme Packs. week of 2/28 within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-28-2017, 11:25 AM   #1
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

OVR: 0
New Theme Packs. week of 2/28

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/delta

Looks like another shooters set, with reward being Mullins. 97 Magic Tmac and Thunder KD being the top pullable cards. Tmac is the second player to have both HOF Limitless and Deep Range.

This is going to be one EXPENSIVE set to complete.

Good luck trying to stop those cheeser big spenders with no real basketball knowledge who run Tmac/Mullins/KD/Porzingis in the same LU.

Last edited by anditbeg1ns; 02-28-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 11:32 AM   #2
Pro

Bi00's Arena

Re: New Theme Packs. week of 2/28

Uh damn, I'm glad I just finished MTO. I would NOT want to face any of these new cards.

Anyone find it interesting that the reward is arguably NOT the best card in the collection? That Tmac looks way better than Mullin.

Edit: Anyone else excited for a Lockdown 2 set

Last edited by Bi00; 02-28-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:35 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi00
Uh damn, I'm glad I just finished MTO. I would NOT want to face any of these new cards.

Anyone find it interesting that the reward is arguably NOT the best card in the collection? That Tmac looks way better than Mullin.
And that Mullin is a 97 OVR when all the other Dream Team guys have been 95s. I know they tinker with the overalls via intangibles, but it's goofy to see him at a 97 and Robinson/Drexler/Magic at 95.

I'm just hoping Steve Nash ends up undervalued because everyone will want T-Mac and Durant. There's no way I can afford those guys, but if they push down what Nash costs, I'll take it!
Old 02-28-2017, 11:35 AM   #4
Pro

anditbeg1ns's Arena

Quote:

No doubt on that. Tmac has higher attributes, more length/athleticism, and insane dunking packages.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:36 AM   #5
Rookie

AsYouSwish's Arena

Quote:

My wallet is also glad I finished MTO. I would be all in on this collection if I felt like I had more to play for. Mullin, Durant, T-Mac, and maybe Nash could all make my lineup.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2017, 11:42 AM   #6
Pro

Bi00's Arena

That TMac is so good he is comparable to AS Vince. This guy is going to be 500k+. Even Durant looks like a budget TMac even though his rating is deceptively the same.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:43 AM   #7
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

WOW. Would love to pull some of these guys. These cards are so over powered that people will chase the hell out of them in turn making some guys in the AH a lot cheaper.
Old 02-28-2017, 11:44 AM   #8
Pro

Lol how much jerry west do we need sheesh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »