Home

Downloading others rosters

This is a discussion on Downloading others rosters within the EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-26-2017, 05:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Downloading others rosters

Was curious if it is possible to upload my rosters for Legecy for others to use? I have been SLOWLY up****** all attributes for it so that others can have NHL17 but on PS#.

If anyone know let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2017, 09:05 AM   #2
Rookie

Reff99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Downloading others rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by goblades26
Was curious if it is possible to upload my rosters for Legecy for others to use? I have been SLOWLY up****** all attributes for it so that others can have NHL17 but on PS#.

If anyone know let me know.
Sure you can.

1- Plug a USB sticj into your PS3.
2- In your PS3 menu, go to Save Data Utility.
3- Select the NHL Legacy Rosters you want to share and press Triangle, then Copy them in your USB Stick.
4- Remove your USB stick and plug it into your computer.
5- You have a folder named PS3 containing your Legacy Rosters (PS3/SAVEDATA/BLUS...).
6- You must archive your folder with WINRAR to be able to post it on the forum. On your desktop, right-click and select New WINRAR Archive, name it, and drag your PS3 folder into your newly created WINRAR archive.
7- You can now post your rosters on the forum by clicking on the Manage attachments below the text box.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy > EA Sports NHL Last Gen Rosters »