Home

Broken weekly challenge?

This is a discussion on Broken weekly challenge? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-17-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Broken weekly challenge?

So I'm up to the 3rd weekly challenge, the teamwork one which is make 5 three pointers, it says your down by 15 at half time, but when I start it's the 4th quarter. Making this challenge harder then the moments ones because the CPU just runs the clock down and if I try steal they end up shooting free throws because of fouls and they lock down the 3 point line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 06:45 PM   #2
Rookie

SugeKnight's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Broken weekly challenge?

LMAO That challenge took me by surprise. I was playin it slow thinking I had 2 quarters.
Lost the first time. Switch to a 2-3 zone. Easy win.
Old 02-18-2017, 06:40 AM   #3
Rookie

Yeah noticed it aswell, very sloppy. Luckily my players were hitting their shots so got it in one try by 2 points but I can imagine getting stuck on this one easily.
Old 02-18-2017, 11:43 AM   #4
Pro

Interesting to have these tougher challenges since the end reward is a PD card.

That 3rd challenge surprised me too, I was thinking two quarter at least and didnt realize it was the 4th. Lost the first time cause I was just cruising thinking I had another quarter to shoot hah. Also didnt help I only had one shooter with the second best being emerald cb4.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:23 PM   #5
Rookie

It says the heat hold a 15 point halftime lead that's what gets me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2017, 07:55 AM   #6
Rookie

Yeah this one is bugging me too. Went in with a predominantly gold line up as I tent to for the pro challenges, then was like huh!
Just tried with a stronger line-up and still lost. CPU just plays slow, gets fouled and goes to the line. Surely they are going to fix this?
Old 02-20-2017, 08:37 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencad123
So I'm up to the 3rd weekly challenge, the teamwork one which is make 5 three pointers, it says your down by 15 at half time, but when I start it's the 4th quarter. Making this challenge harder then the moments ones because the CPU just runs the clock down and if I try steal they end up shooting free throws because of fouls and they lock down the 3 point line.

That one is weird to me although I did beat it it took me a couple tries because the Heat seemingly doesn't miss shots and they burn the clock.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:38 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevencad123
It says the heat hold a 15 point halftime lead that's what gets me
Yeah I noticed that right off and assumed the game would start in the 3rd quarter not the 4th.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »