Home

1974-75 roster:ps4

This is a discussion on 1974-75 roster:ps4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-20-2017, 10:16 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
1974-75 roster:ps4

I just uploaded a 1974-75 roster. I'd like to start by giving credit to MJWizards as I used his 84-85 set as my starting point. I used comprable players from his roster and the classic rosters provided by NBA 2k to create this set. I chose players with similar styles/attributes to those from 1974-75. I did edit some ratings. I did not adjust tendencies or badges. The roster has correct rosters, players vitals, numbers and rotations. I also chose play books from the 70's. I did not address the non existent teams as when I play I'm going to do a season with expansion teams having all 18 teams from that season in the eastern conference. The west will have some very good teams as well as some average to poor teams. I will pull teams from Europe to fill all 18 spots in the west. I just sim those games and will use the eastern conference finals as my NBA finals. I simmed a few seasons. Results are pretty good. A few issues I found...
Scoring slightly lower than in 74-75.
I can't get McAdoo, Calvin Murphy or Charlie Scott to score enough.
Let me know what you think of the set?
Any suggestions to improve it?

Name: 74-75
ID: gertie653
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 06:00 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 1974-75 roster:ps4

Great idea a roster from the seventies (but didn't see it, no PSN connection in France for three days) . I was thinking about something like that with a few ABA Teams (some rebrands already done). I just bought a PS4 a month ago, never work on a roster.
You want to add some european teams : National teams or clubs like Ignis Varese (Manuel Raga, Dino Meneghin...), Real Madrid(Clifford Luyk, Wayne Brabender) or CSKA Moscow?
I'm a really fan of 70's basketball (see the roster on XBOX360 by Sellaz32)
How I could help?
Greeetings from France
Old 01-22-2017, 08:32 AM   #3
MVP

I've updated some players, attributes and tendencies. I will re-upload roster later today. To all you classic roster makers... how do you come up with correct player tendencies?
Old 01-22-2017, 11:42 AM   #4
MVP

Jaiveer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebpmd
I've updated some players, attributes and tendencies. I will re-upload roster later today. To all you classic roster makers... how do you come up with correct player tendencies?
I don't know about everyone but most people use sonic's tendencies
Old 01-22-2017, 12:01 PM   #5
MVP

Where would I find those?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2017, 12:37 PM   #6
MVP

Found it. Just having trouble downloading it. Will try again later.
Old 01-23-2017, 03:03 AM   #7
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
I use a combination of SonicMage's tendencies and 2k16 tendencies of 2 players with similar playing style on 2KHEAD or MTDB.com
Old 01-24-2017, 05:48 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
I just uploaded a 1974-75 roster. I'd like to start by giving credit to MJWizards as I used his 84-85 set as my starting point. I used comprable players from his roster and the classic rosters provided by NBA 2k to create this set. I chose players with similar styles/attributes to those from 1974-75. I did edit some ratings. I did not adjust tendencies or badges. The roster has correct rosters, players vitals, numbers and rotations. I also chose play books from the 70's. I did not address the non existent teams as when I play I'm going to do a season with expansion teams having all 18 teams from that season in the eastern conference. The west will have some very good teams as well as some average to poor teams. I will pull teams from Europe to fill all 18 spots in the west. I just sim those games and will use the eastern conference finals as my NBA finals. I simmed a few seasons. Results are pretty good. A few issues I found...
Scoring slightly lower than in 74-75.
I can't get McAdoo, Calvin Murphy or Charlie Scott to score enough.
Let me know what you think of the set?
Any suggestions to improve it?

Name: 74-75
ID: gertie653
Suggestion- Have you thought about creating the old ABA teams to fill out the team slots instead?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »