Home

Cro Fa Sho's 2017 Draft Prospect Roster

This is a discussion on Cro Fa Sho's 2017 Draft Prospect Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-17-2017, 12:11 PM   #1
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2
Cro Fa Sho's 2017 Draft Prospect Roster

Well it's about that time this year that I start to produce my draft prospect roster for OS as last years was a great success. I know what you are thinking.. Where is the roster already? Well I figured before I spent a ton of time on it this year that I would get some feedback from you guys to see how I could make it more enjoyable and easier to use for those who don't know the ins and outs of madden...

This is the only question I have...

Would you rather have the prospects created to the Free Agency list so you can place them on their drafted team when the draft comes or placed on a team before the draft from a mock draft site?

Remember... If you create a player to a team it will allow them under the cap... If I put them to the free agency list you will have to go about cutting players from certain teams before or after the draft in April to make room for some of their contracts on teams with low cap room ( Titans, Saints, etc)

I will be updating the roster weekly until the third round until after the draft so I can pace myself seeing as their is a lot of work involved...

Let me know your thoughts and thank you for all your interest.

(I have a roster with 1 round of prospects from a mock site I can upload just so you can see what the full product might look like..) Xbox one only!

CRO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 09:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Cro Fa Sho's 2017 Draft Prospect Roster

Ah, I got super excited about the round 1 roster, then i realized it was only on xbox atm. As far as the question IMO, I prefer them already on the team!
Old 01-22-2017, 01:16 PM   #3
Banned

Are these done yet? What is taking so long?
Old 01-23-2017, 09:28 PM   #4
MVP

TheRosterMaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palm Bay Pro
Are these done yet? What is taking so long?
this is so funny lol. Some people are so arrogant smh. He posted this 5 days ago so why do you think he can finish the roster in that time? Some people just gotta chill cause comments like this are annoying for roster creators.
MLB: Pirates

Working on:

NBA 2K20 FDU Fictional Draft Classes
Old 01-24-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRosterMaster
this is so funny lol. Some people are so arrogant smh. He posted this 5 days ago so why do you think he can finish the roster in that time? Some people just gotta chill cause comments like this are annoying for roster creators.

You know what's even funnier? When you butt into a conversation between 2 people not knowing that they know each other in real life and interject your opinion. I would expect nothing less from someone with the tag "THEROSTERMASTER". lol GG guy
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »