Home

Hacked in MTO game?

This is a discussion on Hacked in MTO game? within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-01-2017, 08:20 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Hacked in MTO game?

I began a game, adjusted my defensive settings then the screen went black with only the little spinning globe in the corner...when the screen came back on I was at the MTO game screen but the background was dark and someone was controlling my game! They bought contracts for my lineup before I could shut it down AYFKM????? OMG they could have done some serious damage...

All I can remember is he was starting Anthony Davis at PF and Lebron at C which is the first time I've seen that so that's all I was really paying attention to. There was no disconnect or error message, nothing, just like you got ported to the black market of MTO. This was on PS4 too, not PC.

Last edited by knick9; 01-01-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-02-2017, 03:42 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Hacked in MTO game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
I began a game, adjusted my defensive settings then the screen went black with only the little spinning globe in the corner...when the screen came back on I was at the MTO game screen but the background was dark and someone was controlling my game! They bought contracts for my lineup before I could shut it down AYFKM????? OMG they could have done some serious damage...

All I can remember is he was starting Anthony Davis at PF and Lebron at C which is the first time I've seen that so that's all I was really paying attention to. There was no disconnect or error message, nothing, just like you got ported to the black market of MTO. This was on PS4 too, not PC.
let's start talking about your drugs addiction lol
Old 01-02-2017, 04:58 AM   #3
Rookie

Hmmph thats weird. Reminds me of the time the game refused to let me control grant Hill and the cpu controlled him all game, weird ****
Old 01-02-2017, 06:55 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jachikevicius
let's start talking about your drugs addiction lol
I know, right? But it is really obvious when you are doing something or nothing with your controller and the game is doing something completely different. Someone else had control, they tried to start a new game, some of my players were missing contracts so they used some of my VC to buy contracts and this whole time I was trying to back out of the screen hitting circle repeatedly. I finally shut down the application after about 10 seconds. I only hope they were as surprised as me when this happened but I suspect the developers have all kinds of weird **** built into the game nobody knows about. I know it was messed up because the background wasn't silver it was black like when you go to the black market. I got the L too.

Last edited by knick9; 01-02-2017 at 07:07 PM.
Old 01-03-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
MVP

The illuminati is real!!! No seriously, it is!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2017, 10:58 AM   #6
MVP

Happened again just now this time I recorded it up until right before the alternate main screen came back on so I didn't capture it, I quit as soon as I thought someone might be controlling my screen again. I'm not positive they did this time because I quit as soon as I suspected anything. Next time I'll start recording later and just let whatever happens happen.
Old 01-04-2017, 12:49 PM   #7
MVP

If this genuinely happening, you should be contacting 2K and Sony about it.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:34 PM   #8
MVP

Watch the minute video I captured and tell me what the hell is going on for 30+ seconds during the black screen...I think it's connecting devices... It never says they disconnected or anything, just eventually goes to an alternate main menu. If you see this you're going to get the loss anyway so just shut down your game.

http://dai.ly/k6wbnSnGRRuVwRliCXO

Last edited by knick9; 01-04-2017 at 03:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »