Home

MyLeague CPU team only uses starters

This is a discussion on MyLeague CPU team only uses starters within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-28-2016, 05:55 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MyLeague CPU team only uses starters

I'm in my second year of my MyLeague and I just simmed a game against the Timberwolves. When looking at the box score I saw that the Timberwolves only played their starters, having 5 guys playing 48 minutes each. Apparently they do this every game. Is there a way to fix this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 10:20 AM   #2
Rookie

iFnotWhyNoT's Arena

Re: MyLeague CPU team only uses starters

Go to options in your MyLeague and choose MyLeague automotion [I think that's what its called]. Pick the T-Wolves to user control, go to their coaching section where you see who's playing for however many minutes, but click over to the section where it shows the coach/team preferences. Set the bench depth to 9 or 10 or 11, whatever you think is right. Go back to automotion section and set the T-Wolves back to CPU control. The changes you made should still be in effect.

That has never happened to me but I think somewhere in the coach preferences is what is causing that.

Last edited by iFnotWhyNoT; 12-28-2016 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-28-2016, 12:07 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzinho
I'm in my second year of my MyLeague and I just simmed a game against the Timberwolves. When looking at the box score I saw that the Timberwolves only played their starters, having 5 guys playing 48 minutes each. Apparently they do this every game. Is there a way to fix this
I'm taking it you're a few years into the future and the team has a new CPU made coach. The coaching settings are set so the team is only using 5 players. Like iFnotWhyNoT said just go into the coaching settings for that team and change the bench depth setting to between 9-12 players and the rotations will go back to normal.
Old 12-28-2016, 01:35 PM   #4
Rookie

It worked, thanks guys!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »