Home

YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023

This is a discussion on YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023 within the OS Rivals forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-15-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

OVR: 0
YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023

COACHES

•If you get a job offer you can leave after the 1st year but you can't do back to back 1-and-outs

•Create a coach, I suggest you make the Alma Mater a school you want... PLAYBOOKS must be the school you choose

•New members at any point have to start in the American conference

•Only Athlete's from YOUR STATE will be allowed so if that affects the teams you choose then be mindful

•Only offseason rule is that if a player is projected rounds 1-4 or wants to transfer you have to let him leave

GENERAL IN-GAME RULES

•Mix up your playbook on offense.. no read option offense, dont run the same stuff over and over

•5 wide NO HUDDLE is banned, run commit is banned, cant run no huddle if the ball goes out of bounds

•NO SUPER SIMMING, no user catches

•ONLY ONE presnap adjustment can be made on offense regardless of what it is (audible, flipped ply, hot route, etc.)

•Kick Returns can only be up the middle or straight to the sideline, no running up the middle and cutting straight out

•4th Down Rule - 4th and 1 anytime, 4th and whatever if you're down in the 4th quarter (in user games you can go for it if youre up in the 4th quarter past the 50)

•No more than 10 QBs carries in any game

ADVANCES

•Advances will be set for every 3 days as long as the league is small. Play the games you feel like playing

•You can sim any game you want (NO SUPER SIMMING), if the advance day comes up and really havent had time to play but want to I will extend the deadline.

•I expect User games to at least START getting scheduled THE DAY OF or before advance day.. if one player tries to schedule it and the other waits too long they will be put on auto

THREAD

•Game write ups are not necessary at all but AT LEAST putting RTA and the score is

Last edited by JEJunior; 12-21-2016 at 02:51 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 03:28 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: YEAR 15 DISCUSSION- 2022-2023

WEEK 1

Game of the Week
#20 Houston @ #5 Alabama
- Coach Schallman and Coach Kroeger will meet for the first time in their careers. Both coaches are in year 2 with their programs and had great first seasons but the past means nothing. This is a new year and each coach will have new guys playing big roles, new stars will emerge and somebody will end Saturday night with a huge win. Houston is loaded on the offensive side of the ball and can put up points on anybody with all the talent they have returning, this team is built very similar to the Houston team that won the natty a few years back when Harrell was coaching. On the other side Bama who struggled offensively last season now has a pretty solid offense with the exception of a proven tailback but they are hoping that McCoy, last years #2 overall recruit, can fill that roll and lead a very deep Alabama team back to prominence behind an outstanding Oline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2016, 06:14 PM   #3
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm surprised UCF is still ranked pretty high.. They lost almost all the talent they had. Should've played them last yr Jr smh..
Old 12-15-2016, 06:17 PM   #4
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archsmith99
I'm surprised UCF is still ranked pretty high.. They lost almost all the talent they had. Should've played them last yr Jr smh..

I had all user games last year, I was going to put them or florida but I assumed they were better since theyre ranked higher.. I didnt think to check the roster

Old 12-15-2016, 06:22 PM   #5
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEJunior
I had all user games last year, I was going to put them or florida but I assumed they were better since theyre ranked higher.. I didnt think to check the roster

Florida is trash but they would've given you a harder game. Only because of the offense they run.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2016, 06:24 PM   #6
All Star

Archsmith99's Arena

And I was expecting to see a Ricky vs Nick game this yr.. Rickys new team is scary fast.
Old 12-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #7
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
Florida is trash but they would've given you a harder game. Only because of the offense they run.

good point, I might play them next year then.. I just wanted a good florida school since I only gave everybody 2 user games

Old 12-15-2016, 06:26 PM   #8
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Quote:
And I was expecting to see a Ricky vs Nick game this yr.. Rickys new team is scary fast.

I had them scheduled but changed it so Nick could see other people in the league, theyll play next year for sure lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Football Online > OS Rivals »