Home

Old 12-14-2016, 04:17 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
TBT packs

Knicks for sure, other maybe lakers or nuggets.

Still got 400k, and love Walt from just watching knicks game so he's a must have plus as of right now he's the best defensive PG in game so far with that hof defensive stopper and 96steal so gonna try to snipe some knicks players now since sadly I don't own any current or historic players right now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 04:20 PM   #2
MVP

P234thetruth's Arena

Re: TBT packs

Boooo want Pelicans
Old 12-14-2016, 04:25 PM   #3
MVP

The HoF Defensive Stopper badge has some concrete impact that can't be ignored. But, otherwise, he's not defensively superior to MRR:

http://2kmtcentral.com/17/players/compare/8029/8505

Would certainly be nice to have someone like MRR who can shoot at a high level at least midrange, and significantly more viable from outside. Not sure if it's worth completing a Historic Collection.

One thing that's a little disappointing in this Walt Frazier: he has neither Floor General nor Defensive Anchor.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:34 PM   #4
Pro

Good catch, didn't see he don't have floor general or defensive anchor when he surely deserve both. I'm still going to try to get him, I snipe all the current collection thus far, got them in aunction outcome till I figure out how much those Ruby's gonna go for. If it's too much to my liking I'll just sell everything back.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:40 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieAbuser
Good catch, didn't see he don't have floor general or defensive anchor when he surely deserve both.
At least he has Clutch Performer and also Championship DNA.

But many of the Historic Collection Reward Diamonds are disappointingly badged. A bunch of them with only 4 or 5 regular badges. And a bunch with no personality badges or inadequate personality badging.

It's nice that we get high-level rewards this year, in terms of OVR/Ratings/Attributes. But 2K nerfs them all so that packable Diamonds will be more desirable.

The Historic Domination rewards are all flawed in some way, and the Historic Collection Rewards seem, to me, to be generally under-badged.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2016, 05:09 PM   #6
Rookie

woody56's Arena

OVR: 3

looking like knicks and okc
Old 12-14-2016, 05:46 PM   #7
Rookie

Based on the hints that was posted from twitter, it's looking like the Kings and Grizzlies
Old 12-14-2016, 07:08 PM   #8
Rookie

Mitch the Glitch! IF only I had the MT

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »