Home

CFM Two Players, Same Team?

This is a discussion on CFM Two Players, Same Team? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-07-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CFM Two Players, Same Team?

Maybe this question doesn't make sense, but I was wondering if two users could be on the same team for CFM. My brother and I used to spend a lot of time playing Madden together but now have grown up (that's questionable I guess) and no longer live together or even in the same city. We both have some free time coming up around the holiday and I was wondering if we could start a CFM as players and play on the same team. For instance, he is a SS and I am a FS. Could we play at the same time provided we only control our player? This would be similar to older versions of the game when you could easily just select both controllers to the same team. Anybody know if this is possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2016, 10:39 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: CFM Two Players, Same Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax25
Maybe this question doesn't make sense, but I was wondering if two users could be on the same team for CFM. My brother and I used to spend a lot of time playing Madden together but now have grown up (that's questionable I guess) and no longer live together or even in the same city. We both have some free time coming up around the holiday and I was wondering if we could start a CFM as players and play on the same team. For instance, he is a SS and I am a FS. Could we play at the same time provided we only control our player? This would be similar to older versions of the game when you could easily just select both controllers to the same team. Anybody know if this is possible?
Unfortunately I think your outta luck. Ive been waiting for this to happen on Madden and Fifa and still nothing. The "Share Play" feature on PS4 gave the ability to load Madden on one Playstaion, and let a friend join his game, essentially letting 2 ppl play on one system and giving u options like 2 player CFM. But Sony ditched that mode because they are greedy and wanted to sell more copies and not have people share.

So your gunna have to play on separate teams if you want to play CFM online.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Old 12-07-2016, 11:27 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabez
Unfortunately I think your outta luck. Ive been waiting for this to happen on Madden and Fifa and still nothing. The "Share Play" feature on PS4 gave the ability to load Madden on one Playstaion, and let a friend join his game, essentially letting 2 ppl play on one system and giving u options like 2 player CFM. But Sony ditched that mode because they are greedy and wanted to sell more copies and not have people share.

So your gunna have to play on separate teams if you want to play CFM online.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Ahh shucks, well thanks for the response!
Old 12-07-2016, 07:08 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

It's really ridiculous that this feature isn't in the game. Have been hoping for it to be included for.....a long time now.
Old 12-08-2016, 05:45 PM   #5
Rookie

moose616's Arena

OVR: 3

I would love this feature.

Madden12
Rosters: Moose's 1993 Rosters for Madden (PS3)

MLB 12: The Show
Diamond Dynasty: Rocky Mountain Moose Knucklez
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »