Home

TSE Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

This is a discussion on TSE Fictional Draft Classes (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2016, 02:19 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
TSE Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

Hello All,
Here is the preliminary big board for my first draft class I am making to go along with fictional roster (still a WIP). The class will have 75 players. Hopefully I can get everything out relatively soon.
Attached Images
File Type: png 2017 Big Board.PNG (39.3 KB, 431 views)

Last edited by Baebae32; 04-23-2017 at 02:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2017, 09:14 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: TSE Fictional Draft Classes (PS4)

how are you doing on this?
Old 03-01-2017, 02:14 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfoston824
how are you doing on this?
Im making progress on it. The editing never stops
Old 03-10-2017, 12:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baebae32
Im making progress on it. The editing never stops

good to hear. any idea on a release date?
Old 03-11-2017, 10:05 AM   #5
Pro

No. Not at the moment
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2017, 10:57 AM   #6
Pro

NBA Draft Portal

Clancy. Thats the name that has all the scouts raving. The 6'7 224 pound left-handed freshman wing from Clemson has solidified himself as the top prospect to have in this summer's draft. Everyone feels as if the sky is the limit in terms of his potential. Louis Clancy is a natural scorer and can do a bit of it all with the ball in his hands. He especially has a knack for getting to the rim. His athleticism allows him to finish at an effective clip. When asked if there was anything that he saw wrong with Clancy's game, an unnamed NBA executive replied that he questioned both Clancy's consistency with his outside shot and his commitment on the defensive end. He was then quick to follow up by saying that these are both things that players improve on rather quickly when they become professionals. Regardless of what slight nitpicks that you can find in the game of a 19 year old kid, there is no doubt that which ever team is unluckily lucky enough to have the balls bounce in their favor will have a franchise type talent on their hands come June.

That same anonymous NBA executive expressed that there is a really good crop of young players after Clancy. He named a trio of freshmen (PF Zay Cheaney, Stanford, SF J'Covan Kennedy, Duke, and SG Scooter Outlaw, Arizona) and a pair of sophomores (F Lamond McMillan, Memphis, and F Lonnie Hendrix, Minnesota) and said that all 5 of those players have the potential to become significant NBA contributors at some point in there careers. When asked to give a player that he felt is a sleeper in the draft, the excec named sophomore PG Wil Thompson of Colorado. He highlighted his height (a listed 6'6) and athleticism for his size and said that with right grooming, Thompson could become big time.

Overall the general consensus around the league is that this June's class is very deep and talented. The franchises who so happen to find themselves at the top of the draft board should be able to find a player that can help pull them from the depths of losing. It will be very interesting to see where and when some of the bigger names come off the draft board.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:34 AM   #7
Pro

Are you still working on this?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2017, 02:10 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Are you still working on this?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Yes i am. Getting close to graduation so I am juggling assignments

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »