Home

NBA 2K17 - 2009-2010 Season Roster.

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 - 2009-2010 Season Roster. within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-13-2016, 01:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2K17 - 2009-2010 Season Roster.

http://imgur.com/a/zRRcS

I'm back with another roster, this time the 09-10 season.
I chose this season because it seems to me this was one of the more competitive seasons.
Accurate rating mostly from 2kmt site or older 2k games.
This not 100% completed. Some player's number, rotation, deep bench players are little off. This is not myleague ready because the free agent pool is filled with some post-2010 players. Will continue to update the roster.

Roster Name: NBA 2K10 (2009 2010 Season)
GT: RegnaHasegawa
Platform: Xbox One

Ratings somehow changed from game to game, but if you check this at roster creation you will see player's real rating. If you have any suggestion on their rating, let me know. Also let me know if you would like a roster of another season. I have over hundred of high quality CAP on my player creation so its relatively easier to create any post-00 season roster.

Last edited by regnagleppod; 11-13-2016 at 09:28 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2016, 02:06 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K17 - 2009-2010 Season Roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnagleppod
http://imgur.com/a/zRRcS

I'm back with another roster, this time the 09-10 season.
I chose this season because it seems to me this was one of the more competitive seasons.
Accurate rating mostly from 2kmt site or older 2k games.
This not 100% completed. Some player's number, rotation, deep bench players are little off. This is not myleague ready because the free agent pool is filled with some post-2010 players. Will continue to update the roster.

Roster Name: NBA 2K10 (2009 2010 Season)
GT: RegnaHasegawa
Platform: Xbox One

Ratings somehow changed from game to game, but if you check this at roster creation you will see player's real rating. If you have any suggestion on their rating, let me know. Also let me know if you would like a roster of another season. I have over hundred of high quality CAP on my player creation so its relatively easier to create any post-00 season roster.
Great work! Cannot wait to check it out tonight after I am finished work.

So how much work/editing/changes have you made to this roster?

I have noticed a lot of the guys who want old season rosters have moved over to PS4 sadly :-( it is always great to see someone do something for xbox
Old 11-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrampton
Great work! Cannot wait to check it out tonight after I am finished work.

So how much work/editing/changes have you made to this roster?

I have noticed a lot of the guys who want old season rosters have moved over to PS4 sadly :-( it is always great to see someone do something for xbox

So far the roster of each team is complete, ratings, jersey number, rotation, play minutes, etc. Some team might miss a few players but mostly deep bench. I changed the coach of most of the teams so either they get their coach during that season or a lookalike for coaches are unavailable, for example, lakers.
Old 11-18-2016, 01:06 PM   #4
Rookie

mongo13clikke's Arena

Hey man,

great work, appreciate it. So I understand if I would just want to play the 2009-2010 season you say its ready? I dont care about free agents and draft classes, just want to make the lakers the champs again...;-)

Also any suggestions regarding sliders/settings and that stuff?

Thanks
Old 03-28-2017, 11:15 AM   #5
Rookie

Jaguar_Ty's Arena

I am wanting to start a franchise at the beginning of the 2008-09 season. Any chance you can do a roster for that year?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »