Home

Are you bored with Madden 17 yet

This is a discussion on Are you bored with Madden 17 yet within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-01-2016, 04:38 PM   #1
Rookie

Samusic78's Arena

OVR: 0
Are you bored with Madden 17 yet

Is it me or is anyone bored and tired of Madden 17 , I mean where a couple of months in and I feel very disappointed in this game. It's too scriptive and has the feeling of magnetism again. It's bs things have to change by this point I really wish 2k can get the rights please or EA has to make dramatic changes, what does everyone thinks about this please convince me otherwise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 04:40 PM   #2
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Re: Are you bored with Madden 17 yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samusic78
Is it me or is anyone bored and tired of Madden 17 , I mean where a couple of months in and I feel very disappointed in this game. It's too scriptive and has the feeling of magnetism again. It's bs things have to change by this point I really wish 2k can get the rights please or EA has to make dramatic changes, what does everyone thinks about this please convince me otherwise.
The gameplay is the best we had in a while but cfm still lacks any life/excitement
Old 11-01-2016, 04:40 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im bored of the Madden franchise as a whole. But I love football so its my only option
Old 11-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #4
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Best game play wise we've had in awhile, franchise mode needs more improvements.

I'm in season 3 and loving every moment so far.

Plus, inside this forum isn't the place to discuss the license.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:50 PM   #5
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Nah, every time i fire up the game i'm extremely impressed with it. Game play is pretty much as good as it's ever been, graphics are outstanding, it's a hugely improved game in my opinion.

My problem is, and i know this is going to sound like a broken record, but the damn cfm missing website. I'm just not that involved with my team and it sucks.

Part of the fun for me is taking time reviewing stats, comparing match ups, viewing other game results, etc.

I just dont have the time to do it all from the console. Totally destroys the emersion factor.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 04:50 PM   #6
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
The gameplay is the best we had in a while but cfm still lacks any life/excitement
Agree with this. I just uninstalled it the other day, Play Now games are only fun for me for so long and CFM just has too many issues for me to put time into it.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:08 PM   #7
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

It lacks a certain personality, but it's just so good. I think it's easier to appreciate from my perspective, someone who struggled to get the old team to do what this new team is doing (for which I was labelled as disagreeable and argumentative... yes, I argued against continuing to develop crap, sorry not sorry) so I'm definitely still into it.

It still lacks some of the magic of a 2k5 or Head Coach 09, but it's moving forward by leaps about bounds.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:40 PM   #8
Banned

I still find myself booting it up everyday, even though I'm telling myself to play more Gears or BF1, which I just dropped a ton of cash on. And BF1 is some of the most fun I've had with a FPS in a long time.

I will admit that I play MUT and DC almost exclusively. I was playing almost all DC, but I have gotten my MUT team to a point where I can play the Salary Cap MUT. The two modes just scratch similar, but different itches.

DC is all about that single day fantasy draft feel. You craft a team, and try to knock out 6 wins before you lose twice. SC MUT is about building and crafting a team over a long haul. My first team was good, but I'm not going through the process of buying and selling players to fallout different chemistry components.

I do wish MUT would be like HUT and track the star of players you use over the long haul. I would love to look back and compare the stats of different guys I used.

I've played some franchise, and it's fine. But there is something a bit more immediate about MUT and DC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »