Home

Development Trait

This is a discussion on Development Trait within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-01-2016, 12:25 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Development Trait

Do you guys ever just change/edit it to something better or do you only do it if you buy it with xps?

cant decide if its cheating or not to change the trait
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2016, 12:30 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Development Trait

I earn it for my players by playing well with them and winning awards and making pro bowls.

dont ever feel the need to edit it. if my players truly deserve it, they earn it themselves. one of my favorite features in this years game.

also, its been said on here many times - buying development trait with xp is not a good investment
Old 11-01-2016, 01:36 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I earn it for my players by playing well with them and winning awards and making pro bowls.

dont ever feel the need to edit it. if my players truly deserve it, they earn it themselves. one of my favorite features in this years game.

also, its been said on here many times - buying development trait with xp is not a good investment
Not sure I 100% agree with this, but I like that even if I "earn" it some times I don't get it. For instance, I lead the league in catches with Ertz and was 4th or 5th in TDs and made the pro bowl. I didn't get even Quick Dev from it
Old 11-01-2016, 01:55 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

I want to develop my young qb but he has slow development so thats making it a little harder even though he is playing well
Old 11-01-2016, 01:57 PM   #5
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
Not sure I 100% agree with this, but I like that even if I "earn" it some times I don't get it. For instance, I lead the league in catches with Ertz and was 4th or 5th in TDs and made the pro bowl. I didn't get even Quick Dev from it
it goes both ways. in mine he had an average season and somehow made the pro bowl and got an upgrade in development. theres an element of chance to it. its not guaranteed. only way to really make sure he gets it is to win multiple things not just make the pro bowl 1 time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2016, 08:59 PM   #6
8bit Super Macho Man

Nuke LaLoosh's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
I want to develop my young qb but he has slow development so thats making it a little harder even though he is playing well
It's your game. You can literally do whatever you want. If you want every player to have superstar development, make it so. It's no one's business but your own.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

I was lucky to have a slow development player win every single award in one year and went straight to superstar. It's a cool part of this year's game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »