Home

Which year for MyPark was more fun?

This is a discussion on Which year for MyPark was more fun? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-29-2016, 02:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Which year for MyPark was more fun?

Which year (in your opinion of course) for MyPark was more fun and enjoyable? and why?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 03:01 PM   #2
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

Re: Which year for MyPark was more fun?

Last year.

I feel like me and my squad could routinely beat cheesers by having a higher IQ.

Now it seems like no matter how smart we play, we get overpowered by illegal screens and running around. The force fields and restriction of movement are horrible.
Old 10-29-2016, 03:08 PM   #3
MVP

Thetruth9012's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Last year.

I feel like me and my squad could routinely beat cheesers by having a higher IQ.

Now it seems like no matter how smart we play, we get overpowered by illegal screens and running around. The force fields and restriction of movement are horrible.
Feel the same patch 5 is the last hope.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bigs can cover to much ground on defense(they are too fast)

Late contest on laups matter too much.

Random blocks doing pumpfakes.

Leaning shots for guys who have catch and shoot badge should be removed.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Sleepy59's Arena

It really depends on who you ask, cheesers are going to say every game was good at release.

I had lots of fun on 2k14, but slowly started losing interest near the end when ppl started cheesing and hitting contested 3's with deadeye. 2k15 the left to right and zigzag cheese was even worse. On 2k16 they introduced forcefields removed body up steals completely, & you would get pulled towards who to guard. And speedboosting made it frustrating. ppl complaining made great defensive tools from previous games be removed. This year I am really starting to enjoy it again, but the 3pt shooters once again have the glory and slashers cant really do much. Hopefully patch 5 fixes this because since patch 4 I have not touched the game.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:27 PM   #5
Rookie

2k15. Why? This game was fun. All cheese aside of course. The screenshot below is the people I run with. There's a lot more than that. Only like 40% of the squad including myself in there. I think we were walking towards the rec to run some games haha.

I had probably the best online experience on this game. Streaking on this game was so competitive it was ridiculous. Every Saturday night 3 guys from our squad were on the spot streaking and literally everybody we knew would try to beat them off the court. hell we even played randoms! So much trash talking and fun. Don't even get me started on rec. Switching the language to get an empty rec, picking team captains and running like 5-10 games straight. Had a blast on that game.

Rival day was always poppin'. I remember being complete garbage when I first got it and still had hella fun. xD

I played with randoms, went on streaks with them.
Randoms on that game was AIDS.

Shoot we even played stage together, had a blast.

2k16 was fun too, but all of that loading into my court to get games and the odds of us getting in a pro-am game was super small.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (103.8 KB, 142 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-29-2016, 04:30 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy59
It really depends on who you ask, cheesers are going to say every game was good at release.

I had lots of fun on 2k14, but slowly started losing interest near the end when ppl started cheesing and hitting contested 3's with deadeye. 2k15 the left to right and zigzag cheese was even worse. On 2k16 they introduced forcefields removed body up steals completely, & you would get pulled towards who to guard. And speedboosting made it frustrating. ppl complaining made great defensive tools from previous games be removed. This year I am really starting to enjoy it again, but the 3pt shooters once again have the glory and slashers cant really do much. Hopefully patch 5 fixes this because since patch 4 I have not touched the game.
A friend of mines told me that 2k14 was super fun until the last 2 months or so. I wish I could've played it haha
Old 10-29-2016, 07:54 PM   #7
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Easily 2K16. Then 2K15 and then this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 10-29-2016, 08:09 PM   #8
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

I skipped 2k15, but they've all been the damn same, to me.

For convenience, this year has been the best. I can finally join people in their park (and vice versa). I can press Triangle and load directly into park. The menu system is much improved (can buy stuff while waiting).

Every time I load into the park for the first time I say to myself "Damn... did I really just pay $60 to play the same thing all over again?"

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »