Home

Cfm drafts where almost all players suck?

This is a discussion on Cfm drafts where almost all players suck? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-10-2016, 09:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question Cfm drafts where almost all players suck?

Hey guys I had an offline franchise before the patch. The first hear draft seemed pretty good. The second year draft was abysmal. After the first round guys were gone majority of the projected guys remaining were undrafted or 6th-7th round after you scout them fully. Same story for the third year which was post patch.

I am wondering if that is by design or did I get unlucky and will restarting my franchise mode again fix this? I play offline mode because I like to use custom rosters with a few created players.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 10:03 AM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: Cfm drafts where almost all players suck?

That SHOULD be by design. We shouldn't expect there to be 3 first round QB prospect each year.
Prior to the patch, draft classes were just overpowered though. This patch brought it back down to realism imo.

However, it would be nice if we could see the potential next year's draft class also. So see 2017 and 2018. So we know if we should reach for that QB this year or wait till next.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 10:07 AM   #3
Rookie

Okay thanks! I'll just deal with it as is then. I like how it was tuned down to be more realistic.

I scoured the entire second round and only 2 guys met their projection to go in the second that's a rough year!

It would be awesome to see the next year's draft to determine if you could hold off another year yeah I agree.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:13 AM   #4
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackie011
Okay thanks! I'll just deal with it as is then. I like how it was tuned down to be more realistic.

I scoured the entire second round and only 2 guys met their projection to go in the second that's a rough year!

It would be awesome to see the next year's draft to determine if you could hold off another year yeah I agree.
I've had to give up picks to jump up quite a bit to get a player I REALLY liked. It's still possible to find gems late, just gotta keep an eye on how the draft is going.

This past draft with friends, I needed a CB. That's it. I went from like the 29th to the 3rd or 4th pick and a team selected the one CB I wanted... Had no choice but to trade down, because I was comfortable at the other positions.

Old 10-10-2016, 10:31 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datninja619
I've had to give up picks to jump up quite a bit to get a player I REALLY liked. It's still possible to find gems late, just gotta keep an eye on how the draft is going.

This past draft with friends, I needed a CB. That's it. I went from like the 29th to the 3rd or 4th pick and a team selected the one CB I wanted... Had no choice but to trade down, because I was comfortable at the other positions.

Sounds awesome and frustrating at the samw time jist how football is!. I will have to plan my scouting and drafting more now can't just go in there and get good guys whenever thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2016, 11:03 AM   #6
Rookie

Except it shouldn't be by design, because it is a video game. Man, I just do not understand some people's insane need for every thing to be unnecessarily difficult. Madden really needs to be like NBA 2k's my league

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #7
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityofchampions
Except it shouldn't be by design, because it is a video game. Man, I just do not understand some people's insane need for every thing to be unnecessarily difficult. Madden really needs to be like NBA 2k's my league

Except 2k's myleague goes to **** 5 years down the road. They have great marketable features but the core mode isn't very good. Madden has good ratings distribution (with xp sliders) and good stats 5 years down the road.

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
Old 10-10-2016, 11:20 AM   #8
MVP

underdog13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityofchampions

Since when is cfm roster management that difficult?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »