Home

Is there somthing wrong with online shooting?

This is a discussion on Is there somthing wrong with online shooting? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-07-2016, 01:56 AM   #1
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2
Is there somthing wrong with online shooting?

Im sorry if this has been asked before but this is the weirdest thing ive ever experienced. Offline i have Shot Creator that excels at mid range pull ups, leaners, stepbacks etc etc and i know my shot release pretty well. Im not much of an online player but i did do pro-am every now and then last year. So i hop In pro-am this year it is a completely different story. Every pullup or leaner i take the shot meter charges way faster then normal and its always a very late release no matter how quick i let it go. Ive tried resetting my modem making sure nothing is running on my cpu and no dice. Literally cannot shoot in pro-am. Is there somthing wrong with online play or is it just me? Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 02:06 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Is there somthing wrong with online shooting?

That's the shot meter glitch where all your shots are very late no matter what you do, they are working on a patch now, there are YouTube videos that might help fix it
Old 10-07-2016, 05:59 AM   #3
Rookie

DreSki's Arena

OVR: 2

Oh wow. Well thanks man appreciate the help. Hopefully itll get fixed soon.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:57 AM   #4
Rookie

This also may have been addressed before but do the jump shot animations that are created in MyCareer not carry over to the park? Checked my NBA/Pro-AM animation while in the park and my created jump shot wasn't available.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:00 AM   #5
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaridas
This also may have been addressed before but do the jump shot animations that are created in MyCareer not carry over to the park? Checked my NBA/Pro-AM animation while in the park and my created jump shot wasn't available.
It's a glitch. You have to equip it from mycareer and it will automatically stay on the park, However, If you go back to NBA shots while you're in the park, it will revert back to your previous shot. You can't set it in the park. Equip in mycareer and then go to park.
6'8 SF 81 Overall Two-Way Slasher
Active Daily on 2K, I play 2s, 3s & Walk-on.
If you're active and would like to run Park or Walk-on Shoot me a PSN Message and we can get some games in.
PSN: Carrboys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 09:04 AM   #6
Rookie

They do, it is just you can't look at your animations once you go online or it will reset to m Simon, create your jumper then equip it, then when you join Park or pro am don't look at your animations just play, you will notice your using your created jumper, but you can't look or change it till you go back to your my court

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »