Home

CUSTOM ROSTER does not update with new jerseys & shoes.

This is a discussion on CUSTOM ROSTER does not update with new jerseys & shoes. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-05-2016, 03:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
CUSTOM ROSTER does not update with new jerseys & shoes.

So the thing is, it seems, & this is just my theory, 1.03 update came in with new alternate jerseys (new alts for Warriors, Wizards, Rockets for example) & new shoes (particularly 4 in UA, 3 in Nike, 6 or 7 in Jordan & 1 Addidas).

PROBLEM IS THIS:

If you have custom roster made before this update they wont show up. Which of course, some of us actually edit rosters & considering this specific update came in like what, OVER 2 WEEKS since release.

Theres no way around it other than starting from scratch. In MyLeague the jerseys appear but the shoes doesnt. Like, WTF?

Whats the point of custom rosters & editing players if the updates ONLY work via starting a new one?

FIRST IT WAS THE 92 DREAM TEAM, which was a pre order incentive & many of us thats one of selling point of getting the game but then that too got delayed & only got fixed by 1.03, which is THREE WEEKS now since "Early Tip Off".

Then the same update ruined loading screen (no more player stats) & David Aldridge pregame. The same update STILL DOES NOT FIX the generic white coach that always says "hustle up" in timeouts FOR EVERY TEAM.

I got over NOT being able to edit headbands, but when these things pile up & it FRUSTRATES YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS & it feels the devs sometimes just focus too much on other stuff. The gameplay is fine as it was prior to 1.03 IMO so why did you have to break so many things with it?

Its mind-boggling how these inconsistensies come about considering 2K has been doing these games for like over TWENTY (20) YEARS & for 4 years now in PS4 era.

I thank 2K dev guys for the game & I can tolerate some of your shortcomings but can you guys ATLEAST fix this custom roster issue & if you are about to add or update new jerseys, shoes, even players, PLEASE just consider custom rosters too otherwise whats the point of customizing & editing in your game, right?

Thank you again.

*~*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 03:45 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: CUSTOM ROSTER does not update with new jerseys & shoes.

frustrating me too. was about to start MyLeague after editing my custom roster.
Old 10-05-2016, 11:56 AM   #3
Rookie

JZi10's Arena

I am 5 or 6 games into my MyLeague, I usually play 2-3 years. 58 game seasons, every game. If new shoes cannot be accessed in my existing save, I have no desire to play this mode (or any other). No wonder I've been playing more madden lately
Old 10-05-2016, 11:58 AM   #4
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

this has always been an issue with 2k for as long as i've been playing the series and it's also the reason common sense says not to do a roster until the all-star break.

im still waiting for an explanation of why they are tied to the rosters and not the game itself
Old 10-05-2016, 12:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Sitew33's Arena

Simballer provided a fix for getting a uniforms for custom rosters in this thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...teps-back.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2016, 12:50 PM   #6
Rookie

^ That is NOT a fix.

Its only for MyLeague & thats only jerseys & NOT the shoes.

In Play Now the new jerseys are there BUT as you press ∆ to select your custom roster the new jerseys cant be found. Same with the new shoes, you cant see them when you edit roster your existing save.

The issue here is, it seems, the updates are not being coded to the existing saves & as I said in my 1st post that is legit frustrating considering now the only way to see them is start a new one.

So what IF I START A NEW CUSTOM ROSTER right here right now & another update rolls out in a week or 2 & that comes with the same problems? Right? Nobody wanna start over & over again from a new save file just for new jerseys & shoes, which they could easily code in the existing ones in the first place.

Last edited by GiGAHEART; 10-05-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:20 PM   #7
Rookie

Since Sim finally addressed that this is INDEED an issue & hes gonna look into it on the next NEXT update we all should wait & see in a month or so:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...teps-back.html

Weird tho I just found out in they removed CP3X shoes (one with only 1 colorway of red black) & locked Iverson to Reebok only shoes, minor but still.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:18 PM   #8
Rookie

@Sim

Any ETA when you think this next NEXT update to fix the issue drops, dude? The next one probably this month right?

Thank you, bro.

*~*

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »