Home

Posterizer Badge

This is a discussion on Posterizer Badge within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-04-2016, 07:50 AM   #1
Rookie

KoolAidNoSugar's Arena

OVR: 0
Posterizer Badge

I'm aware that you can get posterizer without being a slasher. I just want to know why is it so extra??

I've played a full season on 5 minute quarters with a Shot Creator ACTIVELY trying to obtain the badge but no dice.

Now on my second player which is a playmaker who has a maxed out vert.. Yet 74 games in all 12 minute quarters now btw. Still ACTIVELY trying to obtain the badge but still no dice..

My friend is a Sharpshooter yet somehow he got it not even going for it. Another friend who is a LDD got it by just dunking..

I've put in mad work and I'm just confused on how I've yet to get this when really grinding for it. I know exactly how to get it also so it's not like I'm being bad. I got it on 15 & 16 within the first 48 hrs..

Why can we not trigger a contact animation just because the stat? I can buy Zach Lavine & Westbrooks dunk packages yet I can't trigger a contact animation???
I'm not trying to bash but this is beyond frustrating.

And if you are going to say it would be "OP" get out of here with that it's basketball.. If a defender is camped under the rim and I have a 42.1 inch vert then I'm going to attempt to put that man on a poster. Whether I finish or not is up positioning, ability, and fate.

If I can get alley oop animations I didn't purchase or do dunk animation I know I didn't apply(2 handed dunks off two when I hate them) then let me have a basic contact dunk animation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by KoolAidNoSugar; 10-04-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 08:49 AM   #2
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Posterizer Badge

You've got enough badges, you'll be alright lol. It came easy for me, but I'm a big. Good luck.
Old 10-04-2016, 09:02 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

There is deffinately something wierd with posterizer on pg. I know i dunked on enough ppl to get it. Got it on my center on 2nd game without my dunks upgraded. Got it on slasher (obviously). PG - nope

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Old 10-04-2016, 09:05 AM   #4
Pro

Vroman's Arena

can only suggest trying to change dunk packages, try tomahawk and windmill dunks. I got it without real poster dunks, just dunks with an opponent nearby
Old 10-04-2016, 09:07 AM   #5
Banned

Get position, call for ball, dropstep under the basket and then do a standing dunk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2016, 09:15 AM   #6
Rookie

ammar_munes's Arena

I'm a 6'7 SF slasher and I still cant get any contact dunks

I tried on rookie and I equipped contact dunk package and my dunk and vert are maxed out still no contact dunk what so ever

any tips?
Old 10-04-2016, 11:15 AM   #7
MVP

TrustedDegree4's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammar_munes
I'm a 6'7 SF slasher and I still cant get any contact dunks

I tried on rookie and I equipped contact dunk package and my dunk and vert are maxed out still no contact dunk what so ever

any tips?
It took me a while with my 6'7 Slasher Sf, but you gotta keep grinding. Not sure how long it took, but it felt like 8-12 games before I got it. HoF Posterizer, came like 5-7 games after that. Seem like you only need to dunk in traffic to get it HoF.

I didn't so this, but have you tried adding boost. Holding the RS back most of the time performs a contact dunk for me so this might help. Not much too it other than keep trying. One of the hardest badge to get, but it worth it.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:40 AM   #8
Rookie

ammar_munes's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
It took me a while with my 6'7 Slasher Sf, but you gotta keep grinding. Not sure how long it took, but it felt like 8-12 games before I got it. HoF Posterizer, came like 5-7 games after that. Seem like you only need to dunk in traffic to get it HoF.

I didn't so this, but have you tried adding boost. Holding the RS back most of the time performs a contact dunk for me so this might help. Not much too it other than keep trying. One of the hardest badge to get, but it worth it.

thank you ,

I will try to add a boost and see if it works , so far he only does lay ups specially on fast brakes where defender is under the rim !!! I don't know what's going on , but i'll keep trying I thought there might be a trick I'm not aware of

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »