Home

Don't pass on Jerry Lucas after beating Historic domination...

This is a discussion on Don't pass on Jerry Lucas after beating Historic domination... within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-30-2016, 05:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Don't pass on Jerry Lucas after beating Historic domination...

Most people want the most glitchy player after beating Domination, remember that if you're picking Wallace you're only going for his defense and rebounding, he's not a all-around player in Lucas...

Here's my review on him..

**Bought for**: Domination rewards

**Strengths:** Lucas can do it all, rebounding, shooting, pick/and/Pop, fadeaways and drawing fouls... Unlike 2k16 he couldnt outrebound the atheltic C's and F, he gets every rebound for me...

- Inside scoring: Hes a all around player, draws alot of fouls following putbacks

- Standing Shot 3pt: Best pick and pop player in the game in my opinion, can hit the open 3's consistently

**Weaknesses:**
Very slow, so equip the first diamond shoes you get beating the Sapphire league or make sure you have a fast Center to make up for the low speed, like a Anthony Davis or Josh Smith.
Believe it or not thats the only weakness I see.

**Recommended Strategy:** Run plays for him, Pick and Pop, add Brick wall on him and you will be hard to guard.

**Other Comments:** (optional) "Doesn't have the usual set of plays, might not be good if you normally run plays for your point guard"

**Use if:** you want a great stretch 4 and need rebounding help

**Don't use if:** you dont run plays or pick and pop

**Bottom Line:**
Before you make your decision on Wallace or Parker like most people I know, get this dude on your team quickly, you should build your team around him and trust me you will be unstoppable, Im 22-0 in Myteam online and I will do a Wizard playbook tutorial on how to run your offense around this unstoppable glitchy beast...

Please have him as your option as I see alot of people passing him up for Wallace or Parker. Because of him Im almost done with the MyTeam online League. I have never seen any player thats valuable to my team..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2016, 06:40 PM   #2
QNo
MVP

Re: Don't pass on Jerry Lucas after beating Historic domination...

Interesting that you're so into him. I hadn't really considered him since I feel like he will be outclassed later in the game. But since I value your 2k knowledge very highly, I'm looking forward to you showcasing him in a video! Even more so since it's based on my favourite 2k16 playbook.
Old 09-30-2016, 06:45 PM   #3
MVP

justlaze's Arena

Thank you for sharing the insight. I always thought about picking him up, but I probably go for the Marion/Tony combination. I've loved running the offense through a PF with the wizard playbook in 2K16. If you got that video ready, don't hesitate posting it
Old 09-30-2016, 11:22 PM   #4
Banned

Enso's Arena

I was torn between Parker and Lucas. I chose Parker but if you had posted this earlier it might have swayed me the other way lol. No regrets though parker is fun so far still haven't mastered him yet. Lucas would of been a sick pick as well though can't go wrong with either!

Also post that vid!
Old 10-01-2016, 01:15 AM   #5
Rookie

What badges does he have? Does he come with any special Hall of Fame ones?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2016, 02:23 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 38

I've never been a fan of point guards that can't dunk (Parker) and centers that can't shoot free throws (Wallace) in NBA 2K games so Lucas will probably be my pick once I beat historic domination since I heard that David Thompson's dunk animations are glitched out again this year.
Old 10-02-2016, 02:26 PM   #7
Pro

Thx for this thread and the input. Currently on '87 Lakers. 3 more after that and I get the reward. I have no interest in Wallace, as a large portion of my game is inside scoring. I'm perfectly happy with Curry/Deron/pack. And I agree about the non-dunking PGs.

I'm pretty happy with a rotation of Edwards, Lanier, Walton. But not sure how they will fare later on.

Honestly I'd be all about Lucas if he was quicker. Although, Onyx Garnett has been a stud, and he is a bit of a slug.
Old 10-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #8
Just started!

Any good ideas for which badges to put on Diamond Lucas?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »