Home

You're not good enough:Oklahoma State Cowboys Dynasty

This is a discussion on You're not good enough:Oklahoma State Cowboys Dynasty within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 09-25-2016, 07:04 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
You're not good enough:Oklahoma State Cowboys Dynasty

You are not good enough. Thats all Thats all anyones ever told me... Whenever I graduated College at the University of Alabama and got an offer to coach at Center Point and brought the team to a State Championship 5 years in a row winning 3 times and losing by a field goal in the two I lost I got a call from number 8 in the country Oklahoma State Cowboys who coach had gotten busted for a sex scandal he asked me if I wanted to coach the team starting at number 15 LSU of course I accepted how couldn't I? This was the biggest shot anyones ever given me... I fly down sign the contract and get to coach the team for a week learn everyone and then I met Steve McDonald and Paul King, The Dynamic Duo Steve McDonald is a heisman hopeful in his Senior Season so we fly down to Baton Rouge and..Lets let it play out..

Page VanZant: (Originality is on point.) And at the end of the Second Quarter Oklahoma State leads 3-0 in Baton Rogue with their Rookie Coach Hunter Kendricks

Chris Blair: Yes Page and its a very good defensive game with Oklahoma State forcing a 3 and out on the previous Drive and LSU Getting a pick on the drive before that anyways heres a word from our sponsors stayed tuned on 1050 AM

Chris Blair: And thats the 3rd Quarter as we're tied 3-3 going into the 4th quarter lets see what the Cowboys can do with the ball spotted on their own 23.

4:08 left in the 4th

Chris Blair: AND THE FIELD GOAL IS GOOD THE COWBOYS!

Page Vanzant: Lets see how the LSU Tigers can come back now Chris!

1:57 left in the 4th

Page Vanzant: BIG BOY FIELD GOAL TO TIE IT UP BY THE TIGERS!

Chris Blair: Time to see how this new coach does with Clock Management does he run the offense or does he let Paul King call the plays? Its time to find out.

1:15 left in the 4th

Chris Blair: BIG PLAY BY BLAKE DICKENS TO GET A 21 YARD RECEPTION NOW DOWN AT THE 21 Oh no he's holding his head.. This doesnt look good

Page Vanzant: No it certaintly doesnt as Gillet is coming in for him

1:10 left in the 4th

Chris Blair: KING OVER THREW GILLET BY JUST A BIT IN THE ENDZONE AS IT FALLS INCOMPLETE

1:03 Left in the 4th

Chris Blair and Page Vanzant at same time: INTERCEPTION IN THE BACK OF THE ENDZONE BY THE LSU TIGERS

Chris Blair: Lets see how the Tigers do with 1:01 left on the clock!

0:13 Left in the 4th

Chris Blair: FIRST TOUCHDOWN OF THE GAME BY THE TIGERS NO TIMEOUTS FOR THE COWBOYS LEFT AND THE PAT IS GOOD!

Chris Blair: AND THATS IT THE LSU TIGERS UPSET NUMBER 8 COWBOYS AS HUNTER KENDRICKS LOSES HIS FIRST GAME AS A COLLEGE FOOTBALL COACH BUT NOTHING TO BE UPSET ABOUT THAT WAS A GREAT GAME!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 07:15 PM   #2
Pro

You're not good enough. Press Conference:Oklahoma State Cowboys Dynasty

Hunter walks into the Press Room putting his hands on the table sitting down and drinking Sprite

Ryan Anderson from OSU World Coach Kendricks I was wondering what were your gitters tonight?

Pretty big.. I've never been to a football game out of state besides for High School stuff so it was pretty surreal.

Todd McShay from ESPN Were you proud of Paul King today?

It was good and then he threw the pick which killed momentum for our team on defense which led to LSU Scoring that Touchdown and us having to try and fork some offense.

Hunter stares over to a guy saying its time to end the press conference as Hunter stands up grabbing his Mountain Dew
Thanks guys.
Old 09-25-2016, 07:16 PM   #3
Pro

Re: You're not good enough:Oklahoma State Cowboys Dynasty

I would really like people to comment post games so I dont have to think up Questions on the fly and please I need criticism so I know what to do.
Old 09-25-2016, 08:00 PM   #4
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlyer
I would really like people to comment post games so I dont have to think up Questions on the fly and please I need criticism so I know what to do.
my criticism is the run on sentences. It seems like everything is a long sentence, which makes it hard to follow. Your original post has a sentence that is over half the length of a paragraph. It's similar with the radio presentation and the press conference. I LOVE the idea of presenting the game through a radio broadcast, but its hard to follow when everything each person says is one long sentence.

on another note, rough start to the season. Hopefully you can rebound in the next game!

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-25-2016, 08:30 PM   #5
Pro

Playing my Alma Mater:Oklahoma State Cowboys Dynasty

Dave Hunziker: WELCOME TO OSU RADIO AS THE OSU COWBOYS PLAY ALABAMA AND HUNTER KENDRICK PLAYS HIS ALMA MATER

4:41 left in the 1st

75 YARD TOUCHDOWN PASS TO JIMMY JOHNSON AS THE COWBOYS LEAD 7-0

2:31 left in 1st:

Dave: AND ALABAMA SPLITS THE UPRIGHTS FOR 3 POINTS TO MAKE IT 7-3

Dave: And OSU Splits it to make it 10-3

Dave: TOUCHDOWN OSU BUT THEY FAIL THE GUTSY 2 POINT CONVERSION.

Dave: Its 16 3 going into the 3rd Quarter

Dave: ITS NOW 10 16 OFF A RETURNED FUMBLE!

Dave: TOUCHDOWN OSU AND THEY MISS THE EXTRA POINT
2:07 Left in the 4th

Dave: Here we go OSU looking to kick the field goa- FAKE RONALD CHURCH ENDZONE PASS TO CURTIS MCDONALD TOUCHDOWN OSU THATS THE BALLGAME PRETTY MUCH!

Hunter throws his arms into the air in joy

Dave: AND THATS IT NUMBER 15 OSU KNOCKS OFF NUMBER 3 ALABAMA

The Fans storm the field and start tearing down Goalposts as Hunter Celebrates the win against his Alma Mater

Last edited by SkyFlyer; 09-25-2016 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Didnt finish
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2016, 09:00 PM   #6
Pro

If People could send in questions for the Press Conference it'd be appreciated.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:07 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
my criticism is the run on sentences. It seems like everything is a long sentence, which makes it hard to follow. Your original post has a sentence that is over half the length of a paragraph. It's similar with the radio presentation and the press conference. I LOVE the idea of presenting the game through a radio broadcast, but its hard to follow when everything each person says is one long sentence.

on another note, rough start to the season. Hopefully you can rebound in the next game!
Didnt even notice this. Thanks and I'm working on the Run on sentences hopefully it'll be better sooner but this is also an issue with a Basketball Dynasty.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:07 PM   #8
MVP

RaiderAid89's Arena

Coach, how do you keep your players emotions in check for next week after such an emotional victory beat Bama?

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »