Home

[XBONE]Every NBA Team's All Time Greats roster [Completed]

This is a discussion on [XBONE]Every NBA Team's All Time Greats roster [Completed] within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-21-2016, 11:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Every NBA Team's All Time Greats roster [Completed] (XBONE)

It seems to me that more and more roster makers are moving to PS4 nowaday and most of the one on xbox are either half completed or poorly made. So I decided to upload my own, I have a similar roster last year only that I never uploaded them. This is why I'm able to complete this in such a short time.

All ratings are based on their prime. Most of the attribute came from 2kmtcentral or some older 2k games. But since 2k rates all players based on MJ since 2k16, I have to tweak it a little to make it more balance. (for example, players like Gilbert Arenas is not available in MT, so there is no way to get his attributes beside older 2k games, but his rating at his prime was 96 in 2k8, that is too high.)

Full Rosters
Spoiler

Currently there are over 70 hand-crafted players.
Few players are not as well-made, like Steve Nash. It is nearly impossible to craft Steve using the current CAP system. It is sad that they took out Steve Nash and #24 Kobe. Luckily for Kobe, youtube channel Tgor made a great video for how to make him using CAP, credit to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tOZwiXhl3Y
Also thanks the other hundreds of youtube videos for signature forms and CAP.

Older generation (pre 80s) players are mostly modified from a lookalike player during the same age. Since most of us wont be able to recognize who they are anyway. Their attributes are taken straight from 2kMT however, so atlease that part is 100% genuine.

GT: RegnaHasegawa
Roster Name: ATG Roster

Agent-Zero going up against b diddy.

Bang!

Battle of the Boroughs, J Kidd leading the fastbreak, Marbury chasing, and Dr. J just chilling.

No description needed. (I put doug christie on raptors incase you want to edit him back to the kings yourself.)

Stephen Jackson and J Rich doubling Josh Howard

How about Sleepy Floyd shooting over a young J Kidd(still got hair)?

Heres the battle of three generations going on. ralph sampson on sheed, harden on roy, stevie on lillard.

photos for first 8 players of every team.
Spoiler

My basketball knowledge is limited, if you think some players belong to his team's all time great's squad, let me know and I'll try to add him in.

Log:
10/20/2016
Added 82 Kerry Kittles, 83 Keith Van Horn, 81 Raja Bell

9/30/2016
Updated the face of Carlos Boozer, Steve Nash, Young Lebron, as well as added Darrell Griffith, Kenny Anderson and Tom Chamber.

9/26/2016
Added 87 Dan Issel, 84 Allan Houston
Mark Jackson moved from Knicks to the Pacer, JR moved from Nuggets to Knicks.
Rodney Stucky and Phil Jackson are now in FA pool.

9/24/2016
Added Mark Eaton, Josh Howard, Roy Tarpley
Spoiler

9/23/2016
Added Anthony Mason, Emeka Okafor, Rashard Lewis.
Spoiler

Last edited by regnagleppod; 10-20-2016 at 02:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2016, 01:28 PM   #2
Pro

JJRuelz's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: [XBONE]Every NBA Team's All Time Greats roster [Completed]

Best att roster in 2k17 by far.
Old 09-22-2016, 02:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Great Job!

Who did you use for Ralph Sampson? I am not happy with my version and would like to use a better face that matches the original so I can edit him for my team.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:24 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oroboros
Great Job!

Who did you use for Ralph Sampson? I am not happy with my version and would like to use a better face that matches the original so I can edit him for my team.
Ralph Sampson was actually hand crafted.
Old 09-22-2016, 03:40 PM   #5
Rookie

Re: Every NBA Team's All Time Greats roster [Completed] (XBONE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by regnagleppod
It seems to me that more and more roster makers are moving to PS4 nowaday and most of the one on xbox are either half completed or poorly made. So I decided to upload my own, I have a similar roster last year only that I never uploaded them. This is why I'm able to complete this in such a short time.

All ratings are based on their prime. Most of the attribute came from 2kmtcentral or some older 2k games. But since 2k rates all players based on MJ since 2k16, I have to tweak it a little to make it more balance. (for example, players like Gilbert Arenas is not available in MT, so there is no way to get his attributes beside older 2k games, but his rating at his prime was 96 in 2k8, that is too high.)

Few players are really badly made, like Steve Nash. It is nearly impossible to craft Steve using the current CAP system. It is sad that they took out Steve Nash and #24 Kobe. Luckily for Kobe, youtube channel Tgor made a great video for how to make him using CAP, credit to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tOZwiXhl3Y
Also thanks the other hundreds of youtube videos for signature forms and CAP.

Older generation (pre 80s) players are mostly modified from a lookalike player during the same age. Since most of us wont be able to recognize who they are anyway. Their attributes are taken straight from 2kMT however, so atlease that part is 100% genuine.

GT: RegnaHasegawa
Roster Name: ATG Roster

photos for first 8 players of every team.
Spoiler

I'll probably keep updating this rosters. My basketball knowledge is limited, if you think some players belong to his team's all time great's squad, let me know and I'll try to add him in.
your caps are A-1 bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 12:29 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

These players i would consider for this file

Reggie Theus-Chicago
John Paxson-Chicago
Anthony Toney-Philadelphia
Mo Cheeks-Philadelphia
Mark Eaton-Utah
Darrell Griffith-Utah
Thurl Bailey-Utah
James Worthy-Los Angeles
Norm Nixon-Los Angeles
Jamal Wilkes-Los Angeles
Xavier McDaniel-Seattle-Okc
Tom Chambers-Seattle-Okc
Jack Sikma-Seattle-Okc
Sam Perkins-Dallas
Roy Tarpley-Dallas
Jason Terry-Dallas
Kiki Vandeweigh-Denver
Dan Issel -Denver
Rick Smits-Indiana
Derrick McKey-Indiana
Buck Williams Williams-Portland
Cliff Robinson Robinson-Portland
Greg Ballard-Washington
Jeff Ruland-Washington

Also as a huge Mavs fan Devin Harris and Nick Van Exel should be on other teams were they had their best years

Harris wasn't even a full time starter in Dallas and his one ALL star season came in New Jersey

Van Exel should be a laker consideration before mavs......he was a key reserve in Dallas

Tarpley is arguably the best center in mavs history he just had off court issues and i would also recommend Derek Harper and Jason Terry as replacements for those two

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 09-23-2016 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:51 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodzSoulja76
your caps are A-1 bro
Thanks. I have to admit I do spend a little too much time on certain player.
For example Rashard Lewis was freaking hard to craft, his straight on face and his side face looks so different it drives me nut, took me nearly 2 hours and still dont like the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
These players i would consider for this file

Reggie Theus-Chicago
John Paxson-Chicago
Anthony Toney-Philadelphia
Mo Cheeks-Philadelphia
Mark Eaton-Utah
Darrell Griffith-Utah
Thurl Bailey-Utah
James Worthy-Los Angeles
Norm Nixon-Los Angeles
Jamal Wilkes-Los Angeles
Xavier McDaniel-Seattle-Okc
Tom Chambers-Seattle-Okc
Jack Sikma-Seattle-Okc
Sam Perkins-Dallas
Roy Tarpley-Dallas
Jason Terry-Dallas
Kiki Vandeweigh-Denver
Dan Issel -Denver
Rick Smits-Indiana
Derrick McKey-Indiana
Buck Williams Williams-Portland
Cliff Robinson Robinson-Portland
Greg Ballard-Washington
Jeff Ruland-Washington

Also as a huge Mavs fan Devin Harris and Nick Van Exel should be on other teams were they had their best years

Harris wasn't even a full time starter in Dallas and his one ALL star season came in New Jersey

Van Exel should be a laker consideration before mavs......he was a key reserve in Dallas

Tarpley is arguably the best center in mavs history he just had off court issues and i would also recommend Derek Harper and Jason Terry as replacements for those two
Half those guys are already in their team, only their rating isnt high enough to show on those screenshot.
Infact Derek Harper and Jet are both at 83 rating right below Van Exel
I'll look into the rest and see where I can fit them. Thanks.

The reason I put nick on Mavs is because as you probably know, the Lakers roster is stacked. James Worthy got 90 overall rating and doesn't make the top8 on my screenshot.
The last roster spot was a decision between him and Fisher, I chose Fisher ultimately.
And since 2k only let the first 13 players play, so the last 2 wont even be available to use unless you modify the roster yourself. So its better off to put Van Exel on Mavs.
As for Devin Harris, I'll probably switch him back to nets once I found better player to put on the Mavs squad.

Last edited by regnagleppod; 09-23-2016 at 04:19 PM.
Old 09-23-2016, 03:48 PM   #8
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14

This looks great! Thanks for the hard work.

A few of these teams appear to be too biased towards recent teams. A couple suggestions just from first glance:

That HEAT team definitely needs to be updated. Glen Rice, Seikaly and Shaq should all be on that team, without a doubt. Brian Grant and PJ Brown probably too. Whiteside and Winslow have not played nearly enough games to justify a spot on the all-time team. Wright and Josh Richardson are role players, not all-timers.

Clippers should have Loy Vaught, Danny Manning.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here

Last edited by SonicMage; 09-23-2016 at 03:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »