Home

Old 09-19-2016, 09:07 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
Wow...

So doing the dailies, first match is against someone not there, so since I need 95 significant strikes, I start throwing leg kicks... 1.5mins later they come back. Get the tai clinch. 1 elbow drops me, I eat 4 shots while recovering, AGAIN only *1* hit has landed prior.. I recover and they're in backside. 1 punch and I'm out. And no, I wasn't out of stam, still had 75%ish when the elbow landed.

That's rediculous lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 12:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Wow...

I absolutely hate that one shot elbow knockout from clinch bull crap. It happens to me often.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:27 PM   #3
Pro

Yeah but it was literally the first hit I took. No punches or anything before. 100% undamaged head. MT clinch, elbow and I'm dropped, eat 4 punches while recovering, then 1 punch from back side. Lol
Old 09-20-2016, 08:50 PM   #4
Rookie

Ultimate team is way to OP if the match making is crap, maybe there's a way to handicap the match of there's to big difference in fighters?
Old 09-20-2016, 09:02 PM   #5
Pro

Here's the worse part, went back and checked the fighter out... 0 fitness, 76 OVR, **45** standup. 30/31 hand power! Also has 5112/6927 record... Rofl and 1 elbow drops me? That right there shows how stupid clinch damage is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2016, 11:48 PM   #6
Rookie

chackfalco's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticGabriel
Here's the worse part, went back and checked the fighter out... 0 fitness, 76 OVR, **45** standup. 30/31 hand power! Also has 5112/6927 record... Rofl and 1 elbow drops me? That right there shows how stupid clinch damage is
Was it Sahra brown in bw? That dude gives you free wins but I think he gets pissed when you toy with him lol, he subbed me once when I had no choke defense. As for the one elbow drop, no clue, just pretend it hit you in the temple or something
Old 09-21-2016, 09:27 AM   #7
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

lmao damn that's crazy

I've lost a match i should have won by chasing daily objectives...but not like that lol sorry man
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch
Old 09-21-2016, 01:07 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by chackfalco
Was it Sahra brown in bw? That dude gives you free wins but I think he gets pissed when you toy with him lol, he subbed me once when I had no choke defense. As for the one elbow drop, no clue, just pretend it hit you in the temple or something
Yeah it was. But seriously a 30 power should not be an instant drop from clinch. He did it again last night but I recovered, then toyed with him for the round lol. He got on the mic saying to finish him or he'll finish me aha, I roared and dropped him and let him up. Did it a few times then finished him in the second. I need 20 takedowns sooo

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC > EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team »