Home

NCAA Football '12: 2016-2017 Roster Conversion/Update (PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football '12: 2016-2017 Roster Conversion/Update (PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2016, 02:30 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
NCAA Football '12: 2016-2017 Roster Conversion/Update (PS3)

Seeing as how there hasn't been an '12 roster posted in forever, and being inspired by komikozi bob's conversion of the current rosters to '13, and PeoplesChampGB conversion of the Madden 12 rosters, I've decided try to convert this years rosters.

This roster includes: updated coaches, players, team prestige ratings, etc. Tested everything and it runs/plays fine. There should be no problems with dynasty mode at all.

Special thanks to komikozi bob's conversion Here , which I am using as a base. I know I wouldn't have had the patience to try to convert fully from '14. And thanks to vikesfan059 and the guys who helped put this years rosters together Here

UPDATE 9/17: Skintones are corrected, I also fixed the faces so there shouldn't have an extreme amount of players same on the teams looking alike.

UPDATE 10/8: Directly ported Vikesfan's recent update (10/7), fixed team's preseason rankings, and updated team impact players, and included the renaming of certain teams. This will be the final update.

DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bvcdvb500kb9adw/PS3.zip

Xbox conversion: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...9&postcount=18

If there's any issues, please let me know!
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3.zip (1.46 MB, 422 views)

Last edited by Brock; 10-09-2017 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Updated/Added possibly the final rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 01:17 AM   #2
MVP

Re: NCAA Football '12: 2016-2017 Roster Conversion/Update (PS3)

I realized I probably didn't have the correct saves last time, and that's my fault. I was excited/in a rush, I didn't probably copy the correct files. Anyway, this will probably be my final update of these rosters. I fixed the skintones all of the players should be correct with their likeness, etc. I tested out in dynasty and everthing loads up fine, but according to komikozi bob, custom conferences may not work with ported rosters for whatever reason.

For those of you who wanted these, I hope you enjoy! Feel free to let me know if there's any problems. I also added my EA Locker, as I didn't even know severs were still up for this game, but I know some of you may not want to deal with updating your rosters with usbs.
Old 09-29-2016, 07:37 PM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0
Icon6 Re: NCAA Football '12: 2016-2017 Roster Conversion/Update (PS3)

FInally Thank You Soo much man!! BEnn Looking for these Everywhere http://www.operationsports.com/forum...mlins/woot.gif
But if you can make or tell me where to find the 2015-2016 roster that would be great too (PS3)!
Old 10-01-2016, 04:58 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatNYKid
FInally Thank You Soo much man!! BEnn Looking for these Everywhere http://www.operationsports.com/forum...mlins/woot.gif
But if you can make or tell me where to find the 2015-2016 roster that would be great too (PS3)!
Sorry, but I have no interest in doing last years rosters.

I'm probably going to wait for vikesfan to do another update of his roster, and re-upload the NCAA '12 version of that. I also need to fix the pre-season rankings as well.
Old 10-05-2016, 10:01 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

Serious question, what would the point of these rosters be? Why would anyone step back from NCAA 14 to 12?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 12:46 AM   #6
Just started!

Thanks man!!!
Old 10-08-2016, 03:32 PM   #7
MVP

I updated the rosters once again, this time it will be the final update. Since I've gotten better at porting, I just directly ported from Vikesfan059 latest file.

Teams should have their correct pre-season rankings now.

I added the renamed Teams, if you guys don't like it. I'll upload another version with the original '12 team names.

I didn't edit the coaches I left them the same as pre-season.

Some players locations may be off, or maybe they've been updated? If anyone want to help with this and fix any minor details, that would be helpful. I tried as best I could to at least make the star players likeness close. I think all of the dreaded players will have dreads, not 100% sure but I believe my face/head conversions where close as I could possibly get.

Dynasty loads up fine, I even did a quick test with conference realignment and it started up fine. Couldn't say if it messes up down the road, but if it loads up it should be working with no issues.

Last edited by Brock; 10-08-2016 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-26-2016, 03:34 PM   #8
Rookie

Fredeye50's Arena

Thank you Brock for your efforts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »