Home

Created Players Bug

This is a discussion on Created Players Bug within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2016, 09:32 PM   #1
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

OVR: 0
Created Players Bug

So i was trying out my custom roster for myleague but created players that are in the free agency pool are for some reason removed automaticly as soon as your myleague starts. I sure hope this gets fixed soon as now creating players is useless for me anyway. On PS4 by the way
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 09:36 PM   #2
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Created Players Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberOps
So i was trying out my custom roster for myleague but created players that are in the free agency pool are for some reason removed automaticly as soon as your myleague starts. I sure hope this gets fixed soon as now creating players is useless for me anyway. On PS4 by the way
Good find, cant believe something like this would be missed in testing, but then again I dont know how simulated stats being wrong get missed either in testing, if they actually test that kind of stuff.

Something like that should be able to be fixed in a update patch.

You are making sure your are using custom roster before starting MyLeague arent you. If not then thats the problem more than likely.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 09-15-2016, 09:54 PM   #3
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Good find, cant believe something like this would be missed in testing, but then again I dont know how simulated stats being wrong get missed either in testing, if they actually test that kind of stuff.

Something like that should be able to be fixed in a update patch.

You are making sure your are using custom roster before starting MyLeague arent you. If not then thats the problem more than likely.
Yes I checked and to make sure i placed my created player on a team and then it does work so its only free agency pool causing the problem
Old 09-15-2016, 10:01 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 33

What if you moved all the CAPS to teams, do existing playersin FA get deleted ?

If not, with 30 team control you might move them back to FA later, once your my league starts ... in theory is a workaround.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:07 PM   #5
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

Existing players do not get deleted only created players that are in Free Agency and i was doing a custom MyLeague starting with 2 expansion teams incase the devs want to replicate the bug
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 10:19 PM   #6
Rookie

its seems every year they find a way to rip us Myleague and CAP guys off... smh!
Old 09-15-2016, 10:21 PM   #7
Rookie

swaggedout's Arena

OVR: 2

I haven't played this years game, but last year, you had to do multiple steps. First create the player, next create a roster, next name the file. Go to the create a roster, copy the player to a team or free agency,then save the roster. Start your league, load custom roster, and hopefully your created player is there. Again, i haven't played 2k17, but this is how i did my rosters in 2k16. Hope this helps.
Old 09-15-2016, 10:23 PM   #8
Rookie

CyberOps's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaggedout
I haven't played this years game, but last year, you had to do multiple steps. First create the player, next create a roster, next name the file. Go to the create a roster, copy the player to a team or free agency,then save the roster. Start your league, load custom roster, and hopefully your created player is there. Again, i haven't played 2k17, but this is how i did my rosters in 2k16. Hope this helps.
Did all that, no matter what way you go the bug keeps returning and only for created players and only created players in the free agency pool that are being auto deleted

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »