Home

Let me get this straight.. Ball control doesn't open up new dribble moves?

This is a discussion on Let me get this straight.. Ball control doesn't open up new dribble moves? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-11-2016, 04:33 PM   #1
Rookie

Mackiaveliko's Arena

OVR: 0
Let me get this straight.. Ball control doesn't open up new dribble moves?

So I was looking into this and as of now I am believing that ball control doesn't determine the level of dribble packages you can buy. For example a Center can equip elite cross overs?

2K C'mon, what is the point of me making a Play-making PG now? I wanted that 90+ ball control to get fancy dribbling but, everyone has access? smh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2016, 04:47 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Let me get this straight.. Ball control doesn't open up new dribble moves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackiaveliko
So I was looking into this and as of now I am believing that ball control doesn't determine the level of dribble packages you can buy. For example a Center can equip elite cross overs?

2K C'mon, what is the point of me making a Play-making PG now? I wanted that 90+ ball control to get fancy dribbling but, everyone has access? smh.
Just because they can access it doesn't mean they can pull it off. Low handling attributes mean they'll lose control of it, have it bumped off other players, get it knocked lose, pull the moves off extremely slowly. Etc etc
Old 09-11-2016, 04:49 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Let me get this straight.. Ball control doesn't open up new dribble moves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackiaveliko

It did at first, 75 Ballcontrol was what u needed to buy elite packages, I think it went out when they added tatts and also took out College section in the 2k store. Prolly by mistake...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »