Home

Latest NBA 2K17 MyTeam screenshots

This is a discussion on Latest NBA 2K17 MyTeam screenshots within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-08-2016, 04:11 PM   #1
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

OVR: 0
Latest NBA 2K17 MyTeam screenshots *Collection Rewards*

Lastest screenshots I managed to get my hands on.

Pretty solid collection rewards, especially that Petrovic and Shaq

All the individual screenshots are posted here. I just couldn't be bothered to go through posting them each one by one again, so I just turned them into a scrolling GIF. If you want to specifically see what players are in each collection (there are tons of new players in those collections), then you can check out the screenshot list on 2KHead.

*Shoutout to Snubby

Last edited by Readysetdiego; 09-08-2016 at 05:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2016, 06:25 PM   #2
Pro

LO6IX's Arena

Re: Latest NBA 2K17 MyTeam screenshots

Classic cards and rare cards will have value again like in 2K15. I like it.
Old 09-08-2016, 06:48 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LO6IX
Classic cards and rare cards will have value again like in 2K15. I like it.
Yeah they listened and gave some respect to historical players.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:25 PM   #4
MVP

Thanks for posting this. Cool to see that there will be significant rewards for completing collections. Unfortunately, I guess...for Collections, it won't even be possible to complete them until very late in the game. And, on PC, it may be nigh impossible to complete more than a targeted few, due to lower population/card availability and corresponding cost.
Old 09-08-2016, 07:27 PM   #5
Pro

Re: Latest NBA 2K17 MyTeam screenshots *Collection Rewards*

Hopefully I can complete the collections for cp3 and shaq.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2016, 12:34 AM   #6
MVP

I am not sure I like it. If current LeBron is rated 85 why all these awards are 90+?
There were supposed to lower players overalls to make some room for improvement but by the looks of it buying current cards ( that will be cheap) will take you nowhere

You will have to buy packs again all year long to get some " in form cards" etc to be competitive, unless the awards for myteam online or challenges is equally rewarding.

I am always up for justice to historic players but some ratings here are ridiculous vs a current 85 LeBron
Old 09-09-2016, 01:02 AM   #7
Pro

Readysetdiego's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabamaru
I am not sure I like it. If current LeBron is rated 85 why all these awards are 90+?
There were supposed to lower players overalls to make some room for improvement but by the looks of it buying current cards ( that will be cheap) will take you nowhere

You will have to buy packs again all year long to get some " in form cards" etc to be competitive, unless the awards for myteam online or challenges is equally rewarding.

I am always up for justice to historic players but some ratings here are ridiculous vs a current 85 LeBron
These won't be obtainable day 1. They will be mid / end game cards for us to use. By then we will have higher overall LeBrons and current day players. The whole purpose of LeBron being an 85 is to give the game a longer lifespan, and not have new cards be obsolete due to already existing versions and vice versa.

Its great what they are doing this year honestly.
Old 09-10-2016, 07:14 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readysetdiego
These won't be obtainable day 1. They will be mid / end game cards for us to use. By then we will have higher overall LeBrons and current day players. The whole purpose of LeBron being an 85 is to give the game a longer lifespan, and not have new cards be obsolete due to already existing versions and vice versa.

Its great what they are doing this year honestly.
I tend to disagree Diego.
I don't want several In form version of Lebron. If it is anything like FIFA they will be released over a limited time, meaning they will be rare, so their price will be expensive. All in all, it still means that you can not remain competitive after January with Day 1 cards (that will be cheap by then) meaning you need to spend or "grind" the whole season (like 2k16, but unlike 2k15).

That will be offset only if the awards for challenges or myTeam online are sufficient enough to compete (just like 2k15 which you could have Sapph Curry/Dominique/George/Yao etc that could stand their ground as starters untill game end

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »