Home

Cant do anything online

This is a discussion on Cant do anything online within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-07-2016, 02:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Cant do anything online

Keep getting this picture. Anyone know how to fix it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160906_154808.jpg (569.9 KB, 54 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 04:00 PM   #2
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cant do anything online

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuck0027
Keep getting this picture. Anyone know how to fix it?
Either close the game app and restart the game, or a quicker fix might be to try going to Franchise > Cloud > Load Franchise (not continue franchise on the left, but Load Franchise on the right of the screen) and load your online franchise from there.

Sometimes, manually loading an online 'chise will connect you to EA servers when you can't sign-in from the main menu.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:04 PM   #3
Rookie

It won't let me even download the latest rosters. I click R2 to sign into the servers and that keeps popping up. Tried signing in and out of the PSN and that didn't work. Tried restarting game several times and nothing has worked. The problem is not internet connection either I am typing this on my computer as it wont let me sign in.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:24 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 11

Psn has been having issues

Slightly off topic but I'm very frustrated with cloud franchise. Playing a test season until the opening day rosters come out but when the PSN went down yesterday couldn't continue my franchise and when you put the PlayStation in rest mode in the middle of a game and rejoin it signs you out of EA servers. I completed my game only to find that because I wasn't signed in the game didn't save and instead kicked me out to the main menu after the game finished. Very frustrating
Old 09-07-2016, 04:32 PM   #5
Rookie

I just want to be able to sign in cuz Im doing an online franchise with some buddies and I cant sign in to get to the franchise to do anything
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2016, 04:34 PM   #6
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbuck0027
It won't let me even download the latest rosters. I click R2 to sign into the servers and that keeps popping up. Tried signing in and out of the PSN and that didn't work. Tried restarting game several times and nothing has worked. The problem is not internet connection either I am typing this on my computer as it wont let me sign in.
Try what I said above about manually loading your franchise. From the main menu, select Franchise > Cloud > Load Franchise. Doing this will try to automatically sign you in to EA servers to access your online franchise file.

If you still can't sign in after that, I don't know what to tell you.
Old 09-07-2016, 04:54 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd51
Either close the game app and restart the game, or a quicker fix might be to try going to Franchise > Cloud > Load Franchise (not continue franchise on the left, but Load Franchise on the right of the screen) and load your online franchise from there.

Sometimes, manually loading an online 'chise will connect you to EA servers when you can't sign-in from the main menu.
I can verify that loading manually works after getting that same message. I was signed in to the EA servers but couldn't load my CFM from the main screen.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:24 PM   #8
Rookie

I had to reset my PS4 and for some reason it worked. all good now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »